Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2009   #31
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrucci View Post
Brotha, could you post the trailer on YouTube also?
I'm having problems playing with media programs.
I had it up, but YouTube took it down due to copyright issues.
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009   #32
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
UPDATE

Bloodhound is gonna be released tomorrow!

Check back here for more info!
Old 02-20-2009   #33
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Can't wait Brotha..I will be the first to watch!
Old 02-20-2009   #34
UltimateLife
Registered 'Proud' User

UltimateLife can only hope to improve
Woo, hope it's going good! I already saw it on TheGTAPlace, I want to be one of the first to watch!!!
UltimateLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009   #35
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

It's here guys!

Watch!
Old 02-20-2009   #36
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
The beach scene was freakin' great.

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009   #37
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice work Brotha, wasn't too bad at all, ending was actually quite nice as was the airport runway scene.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009   #38
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Watching now, want me to change the thread title for you? To let people know it's out?
Old 02-21-2009   #39
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Hey, Brotha...

Your Machinima's intro was well-done, but the action scenes could do with some camera shake. And why is it that before every scene it pauses for a few seconds? I don't know if it's Vimeo or your video, but it's fine anyway.

My suggestion is: just try not to use the default camera angles, use the free camera (ALWAYS) as the result is better and doesn't feel gimmicky, as I've found out for myself. I know it's rather difficult as the camera will reset itself, but, yea.

And, also try to use camera shake as well, in car chase scenes and fast, action scenes, so that it will be more interesting. Ease in and Ease out also works great sometimes. Try to move your camera too, it stays too still during the first scene, which makes it look uninteresting! Also, to avoid lots of graphical bugs in your video, try to switch the resolution to 800x600 with all options down and render it - the bugs will be minimized.

Good job though, especially some of the voice acting, but take some of my suggestions. I would do one of these but I'm really busy this year, maybe next year. But maybe with some improvements you would get featured on magazines again, just keep up your good work!
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009   #40
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Watching now, want me to change the thread title for you? To let people know it's out?
Sure, do it
Old 02-21-2009   #41
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

whaoohhhooooo LOVED IT! That was amazing!
Old 02-21-2009   #42
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan810 View Post
whaoohhhooooo LOVED IT! That was amazing!
I'm glad you liked it
Old 02-22-2009   #43
BigKal

BigKal is an unknown quantity at this point
Decent mini movie however I believe the soundtrack could have been better aswell with the camera angles. I will admit you had some genius angles but I found the most part to be repeating techniques. This mini movie also gave me a new appriciation for voice actors. I thought it was an easy job but you proved otherwise.

Some questions: *spoiler*
How does Niko find the black guy on the boat?
Taking the bus is a very common occurance. What if it had been someone else standing there at 11 instead of Johnny? How is Niko is sure.
And Did I miss something or does Niko not even find out why "some black guy" wanted him dead?

I might sound like a cack but at the end of the day I give you props cuz if I were to try to make a mini movie it wouldnt live up to be 1/8 of this!

Peace
BigKal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009   #44
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKal View Post
Decent mini movie however I believe the soundtrack could have been better aswell with the camera angles. I will admit you had some genius angles but I found the most part to be repeating techniques. This mini movie also gave me a new appriciation for voice actors. I thought it was an easy job but you proved otherwise.

Some questions: *spoiler*
How does Niko find the black guy on the boat?
Taking the bus is a very common occurance. What if it had been someone else standing there at 11 instead of Johnny? How is Niko is sure.
And Did I miss something or does Niko not even find out why "some black guy" wanted him dead?

I might sound like a cack but at the end of the day I give you props cuz if I were to try to make a mini movie it wouldnt live up to be 1/8 of this!

Peace
Thank you Kal.

1. When Johnny tells Niko that "Only God can find him (the boss) where his now" Niko takes it that the guy's heavily guarded, and that you need to have access to some heavy stuff to find him. Niko then steals the helicopter cause it has some sophisticated tracking system that the NOOSE uses, that's how he finds him

2. As for Johnny, Niko knows him from before. As soon as Jackie said his name, he knew who he was, he just didn't know where because he's just a goon.

3. As for the black guy, the boss - wait and see.
Old 02-25-2009   #45
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
Of course, in the business you deal with, you gotta have some bad reviews.. unfortunately, I'm the one who'll deliver one. I appreciate your effort, I really do. Everything looks fairly good, but I gotta say, that's the worst voice-over I've ever seen. I'm not sure if you were giving the voices to the characters.. Firstly, all of the characters sound exactly the same. Second, the person who made the voice-overs (probably you) speaks bosnian or w/e like Bore Lee and that made me laugh, which isn't a good thing since you've tried to pull off a serious action movie. The script is poorly done, half the times I didn't understand what was happening and why it was happening. The idea isn't so special. Except these things, there are some good things, of course. But I have to congratulate you on doing something like this, it's obvious you've given yourself some work. No hard feelings, eh?

Last edited by Antonio Montana; 02-25-2009 at 03:51 PM..
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote