Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2009   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Bloodhound - OUT NOW

BLOODHOUND

"Bloodhound" is the name of my upcoming machinima movie that I'm working on. Before you decide that it isn't worth it's own thread, check out the official IV videos thread and smell the 1 week-old corpse that is the thread.

So, I've gotten GTA IV for the PC, and I've said goodbye to San Andreas. GTA IV's video editor is amazing, and I've started to utilize it for real now. My first machinima movie, Bloodhound, is a work in progress, soon to be revealed to the public. The most unique thing about this movie in my opinion, is that it feels like a movie, it sounds like a movie, and it acts like a movie. This is something I've missed-and still miss from GTA machinimas, but that will change now. Here are some features:

Features

- Credible Storyline
- Character narrating (Some of it in Serbian,to strenghten realism)
- Hollywood-styled camera handling
- Not only action, but mystery and sadness all tied together in a story that makes sense! (No senseless acts of violence just for the sake of it.)
- Great soundtrack that'll set the mood, whatever the scenario is.
- this is a movie, not a quick-fix machinima movie created in 1 hour and has the same lenght as a cell-phone conversation with your ex. Expect 25+ minutes.
- Much more when I come up with more content.

Synopsis as of 25th Jan.

"Niko Bellic. One Man - Many personalities."

"When small-time thug Niko Bellic is left for dead, he doesn't stay dead. Now he's after whoever set him up, to find out why, and most importantly - Who."

Trailer 1

http://rapidshare.com/files/19260013...ailer.wmv.html

Cheers,
Brotha

Last edited by Brotha; 02-01-2009 at 12:55 PM..
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Sounds pretty sweet Brotha, can't wait to see it
Old 02-01-2009   #3
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
The 1st Trailer is here guys!

Unfortunately YT decided to go all copyright on my ass, and took it down, so for now - Rapidshare is the only option, but trust me, it's worth it. here's the link while I work on a solution!

http://rapidshare.com/files/19260013...ailer.wmv.html
Old 02-01-2009   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Copyright how? Music I assume?

Downloading now.

Edit: Just watched, now I'm not at all a fan of Soulja Boy, but beyond that it was pretty sweet!
Old 02-01-2009   #5
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Thanks Slim. The copyright issue was the music yes. and BTW - Soulja Boy isn't my cup of tea either, hence the remix making it hardcore
Old 02-01-2009   #6
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I can't watch it, The DL limit was reached and because it's not in an account it won't allow anymore.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009   #7
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
You should upload it to another site. Megaupload is better than RapidShare I personally think.

You can also try http://upload.d2k5.com/
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009   #8
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Sorry, You can get it from here now: http://gtahq.multiplayernetwork.net/file/1229
Old 02-01-2009   #9
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Apart from the music, that was pretty cinematic.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009   #10
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Thanks. The whole thing will be very cinematic and movie-like when it's done.
Old 02-01-2009   #11
LoneStarGamer

LoneStarGamer is on a distinguished roadLoneStarGamer is on a distinguished roadLoneStarGamer is on a distinguished roadLoneStarGamer is on a distinguished roadLoneStarGamer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin View Post
Apart from the music, that was pretty cinematic.

^Agreed.
Old 02-01-2009   #12
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I liked it, even though the music was Souja Boi, the heavy remix of it fit the on screen actions very well, looking forward to it Brotha.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009   #13
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Yes, it was pretty cool. Good luck with it!
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009   #14
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
I haven't seen the trailer yet, but it sounds awesome.

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009   #15
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Soulja Boy hurts my ears, other than that it looks really good. Nice work
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote