Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2009   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
First Lost and Damned previews online!

33 New Screenshots: [View All]

Summary Of Information:

• It will take a minimum of ten hours to complete and will cost 1600MS.

• Some missions can be restarted at halfway points.

• There are NO additions to the Liberty City map.

• There will be more buildings with interiors, mostly linked to new missions.

• Johnny Klebitz is the vice president of The Lost, and the DLC's story begins when Billy returns from rehab to lead the gang once again. In Billy's absence, Johnny lead The Lost and called a truce with their rivals, The Angels of Death. When Billy returns, he is not fond of the idea of a truce.

• The Lost safehouse is located on the corner of Berners Road and Vitullo Avenue in Alderney. Mini-games like a hi-low card game, an arm wrestling game, and getting weapons delivered from friends like Lil Jacob will all be available in the safehouse.

• Johnny's bike is available outside the safehouse, and if you trash it someone can bring over another one.
• One mission named "Buyer's Market" shows how Johnny crosses paths with Niko Bellic and Playboy X via Elizabeta.

• New weapons include a 9MM automatic pistol, a sawn-off shotgun, an assault shotgun, a grenade launcher, and pipe bombs.New music for the "hardcore and metal" radio stations will be introduced.

• Riding with the gang makes The Lost gang logo appear and the ground, and allows Johnny to receive health boosts.
Old 01-22-2009   #2
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
well i read the ign article they said you cant access houses in tlad if you are playin nikos story and what not i hope tho that you can use the new guns and some of the new cars and the new radio stations on nikos story in case of people wanted to give it another play through.

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #3
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
So, when you download and install the expansion, will you be able to choose between playing TLAD and GTA:IV in some sort of menu, or what?

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #4
yimpat
Registered Loser

yimpat is on a distinguished roadyimpat is on a distinguished road
cool,one of the screenshots shows a bus with alderny prisoners on it meaning theres finally a mission related to it.
yimpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #5
devil chevelle

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMeR_123 View Post
So, when you download and install the expansion, will you be able to choose between playing TLAD and GTA:IV in some sort of menu, or what?
you choose what you want to play right before the game starts then after that i think you just choose your save after that

I am Mister X - Play
Old 01-22-2009   #6
X-Ecutioner

X-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished road
I wonder where the Angels Hideout will be? I always see them hanging around the burger shot in dukes. most likely somehwere around there
X-Ecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #7
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
• The Lost safehouse is located on the corner of Berners Road and Vitullo Avenue in Alderney.
Old 01-22-2009   #8
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
He was saying the Angels safehouse

Can't wait for this DLC. It looks pretty good.
Old 01-22-2009   #9
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Oh my bad, I should have actually read that post in its entirety.
Old 01-22-2009   #10
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
Doesn't seem worth $20. I'll wait for a 50% off deal or something.
Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #11
X-Ecutioner

X-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Oh my bad, I should have actually read that post in its entirety.
No probs, I think i just stumbled upon it actually.

Click here to view the SnapMap

If you go down that alley/street i've marked, go around the back of the building on the left of you and there is a big garage door with a huge "Angels of death" logo on it.

I've never seen any bikers around that area so it might just be graffitti.

Last edited by X-Ecutioner; 01-22-2009 at 09:12 PM..
X-Ecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #12
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
Wasn't there a thread speculating the possible safehouses/hideouts somewhere?

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009   #13
devil chevelle

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ænemy View Post
Doesn't seem worth $20. I'll wait for a 50% off deal or something.
right now i bet you are the only guy on earth who thinks that everyone else has been complaining about dlc being to expensive for nothing and now on boards everywhere people are sayin this is gonna be a great deal and even some of the companys who previewed it said it is and theres enough content for a game and u are saying its not worth 20 dollars wooooooooooow im am freakin amazed. let me guess horse armor was worth it tho

I am Mister X - Play
Old 01-23-2009   #14
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I do have to state, 1600MS points for this seems REALLY great, I mean, I had some points left over the other week, you know what I got, The Combustable Map pack on Gears 2, 800MS Points (So, $10) for 3 Multiplayer Maps, compared to that, which is very common across many other games (inc Halo, COD, etc), 1600MS Points for a new storyline and features, etc is really value for money. Especially since XBLA Games have crept up to the 800-1200MS Points range in the past few months.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009   #15
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMeR_123 View Post
Wasn't there a thread speculating the possible safehouses/hideouts somewhere?
Yup, it was one of mine I think. I stumbled across both hideouts while riding around so took the liberty of taking a couple of snaps and jotting down the locations so everybody could go check it out for themselves.
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote