Old 01-26-2009   #1
McReynolds

McReynolds is an unknown quantity at this point
random character achievement / trophy

Hi,

I'm trying to get the random characer trophy and I was wondering if you need to do ALL the random character encounters or just the ones that are needed for 100& completion.

The reason i ask is that I'm having trouble finding Clarence, I keep visiting the projects at various times of the day and he's not there.

I'm QUITE sure that I didn't kill him in the mission, but of coiurse there's the slightest bit of doubt in my mind, I assume there's no way for me to check whether nor not I did?

Thanks very much for any help
Old 01-29-2009   #2
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
You just need the ones for 100%. I have the trophy, but I never encountered Clarence.
Old 01-29-2009   #3
McReynolds

McReynolds is an unknown quantity at this point
Briliant thanks very much. That's just what I wanted to hear.
Old 01-30-2009   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Also, you only need to meet them once, so if characters have multiple encounters, you can only do the first one if you want the trophy/achievement.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote