Old 01-20-2009   #1
Dom

Dom is an unknown quantity at this point
Question File Backup

when i make a backup of a file do i have to call it something different?
Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
yes, windows doesnt allow you to have two files of the same name in the same folder...
Old 01-20-2009   #3
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Here is the solution:

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112777
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009   #4
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Normally I append .bak or .old to files. The result should look like

file.dll
file.dll.bak

In Windows, open any Explorer window (i.e. Open a folder, such as My Documents). On Vista, hit the alt key. Click Tools and then Folder Options. Click the View tab. Just below Hidden files and folders, uncheck Hide extensions for known file types. Click OK.

This will allow you to view file extensions for all files and not just ones without program associations.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote