Old 01-14-2009   #1
XterierK
Newbie Member

XterierK can only hope to improve
Alice Screwed everything up

I got the body guard thing working, but as soon as i tried to put in Alice, it crashes on startup. Can someone please upload the blinkw32.dll I forgot to back it up and need it to undo Alice....-_-
Btw, im using XLiveLess for ASI Loader
XterierK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #2
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
[link removed]

I thought if you use XLiveLess that Alice automatically becomes obsolete?

Last edited by Xan; 01-16-2009 at 12:52 PM..
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #3
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Well, it still loads LUA scripts. I use both Alice and XLiveLess in conjunction. I've been hearing a lot of bad things about Alice v0.2, not sure if that's what you were using though.
Old 01-15-2009   #4
XterierK
Newbie Member

I bet I am. I downloaded it from here, so its prolly the updated version...which killed my gta... I had XLiveLess working but, now it wont load downloaded saves, or run the ASIs'.
Old 01-15-2009   #5
CoMPMStR

CoMPMStR is on a distinguished roadCoMPMStR is on a distinguished road
With Xliveless the ASI Loader (binkw32/binkhooked) files become useless. You need the original binkw32.dll (194,560 bytes) and you don't need the filecheck asi either as it has an internal function to do that. I use xliveless in conjunction with Alice too and no problems other than the crashes caused by alice. I tried the 0.2 test 1 & 2 and both make the game crash more constantly for me, so I put back 0.1 for now.

The best part about xliveless is you don't need RGSC to run the game. Makes initial loading 10x faster.
CoMPMStR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009   #6
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
also XterierK, the version on this site is v0.1
Old 01-16-2009   #7
XterierK
Newbie Member

ok, well now I did a fresh install and put XLiveLess and Guards but the guards wont work. I cant figure it out now.
Old 01-16-2009   #8
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Did you press the hotkey?
Old 01-16-2009   #9
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XterierK View Post
ok, well now I did a fresh install and put XLiveLess and Guards but the guards wont work. I cant figure it out now.
1. Check if XLiveLess is working: You should automatically jump into the game as soon as you run the GTAIVLauncher, skipping RSGC

2. Go to the main folder of GTAIV, make a new folder called : plugins

3. Put the guards.asi inside the folder

4. Run game, try again