Old 01-08-2009   #1
ChillStorms
Stormz

ChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished road
Talking thoughts

i was thinking does anyone think there will be any mods or add ons that will add other islands to gta iv because i was thinking it would be badass to visit San Andreas and vice city in game even in multiplayer just imagine niko on groove street or even better to let you select who you want to play as being able to pick from all the gta characters that have been made but i am not sure if i posted this in the right section? <.<
ChillStorms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I'm sure once modding is further progressed in GTA IV we'll begin to see map mods and others of the sort. Putting the other cities into the game would be cool, but the problem would (probably?) be they would look terrible compared to GTA IV. Higher res textures would be a must for it to really look right, maybe even some higher poly models. Regardless, GTA III/VC/SA on RAGE would be sweet.
Old 01-10-2009   #3
ChillStorms
Stormz

ChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished road
i hope someone does it eventually that would be so bad ass =D
ChillStorms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009   #4
K-Will

K-Will is on a distinguished roadK-Will is on a distinguished road
Would take a lot of skill to do that.

cool idea.
K-Will is offline   Reply With Quote