Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2009   #151
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
if it says that ignore it, it should work with 1.0.4.0 if you have the new scripthook.
and most peds wont freak out and run away. theyll actually drive faster and wont stop for the police, which is basically what you want
Old 07-29-2009   #152
Sanderj1989

Sanderj1989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, I'm new and just like my fellow forum member p2bl I have a problem with starting GTA IV with cheats.

I want to play GTA IV with the SimpleNative trainer, therefore I have extracted the latest ASI loader/dsound.dll file to my GTA IV directory, and GTA IV is updated to version 1.0.4.blablabla
But when I press PLAY in the RGSC window GTA IV crashes before it even starts.

I'm providing you with a screenshot of my current GTA IV directory, am I missing something that I still need to put in that directory?

Screenshot: http://i32.tinypic.com/33k57xt.jpg

Please tell me what I'm doing and if I need to add certain files.

Thanks a lot in advance
Sanderj1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009   #153
Zonked223
Newbie Member

Zonked223 is an unknown quantity at this point
Very nice mod rappo! I just have a question. I may have installed it wrong or something.

My bodyguards can attack any police man or something outside mission story line. But when they shoot at gangsters in a mission they don't lose anny health. It's like i'm the only one who can shoot them.

Hope someone can help :/
Zonked223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009   #154
Zonked223
Newbie Member

Zonked223 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi rappo, very nice mod! But i have one problem. When my bodyguards shoot at some gangster in mission mode they won't take any damage. its like these gangsters has god mode. I'm the only one who kan kill them. The bodyguard easily kill anything outside story mode. Like a police man or something.

Would be very nice if someone could help :/
Zonked223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #155
teo265
Newbie Member

teo265 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello again rappo, i have a question: Does this work with the new update? (Aru updated the scripthook already)
teo265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010   #156
ErikZown
Newbie Member

ErikZown is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey rappo can you fix so it support the new update #5 (1.0.0.4) ??
Would be greate becouse right now its not working.... it only says "[FATAL] Failed to detect game version"

Thanks anyway

EDIT: Sorry but this works perfect. You just need to download latest asi loader and scripthook whitch supports latest update (1.0.0.4)

Thanks by the way!

Last edited by ErikZown; 01-13-2010 at 10:57 AM..
ErikZown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010   #157
jc_smo
Newbie Member

jc_smo is an unknown quantity at this point
Someone could get the script to version 1.0.6.0?
jc_smo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010   #158
mattthezombie
Newbie Member

mattthezombie is an unknown quantity at this point
hey man does this work for EFLC and if it does The asi loader does not work it makes my game crash
mattthezombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010   #159
macrylinda
Newbie Member

macrylinda is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlipp View Post
This is a great idea, do the guards spawn one by one? And is there a limit?
yeah they spawn one by one. each time you hit F7 a new one spawns. i didn't set a limit - the limit is how much your computer can handle! it sort of gets bothersome when you have more than 20, though. theyre all following niko, and they all try to get as close as possible when theyre not shooting. that means everybody bumps into each other and stuff. also for some reason when there are a lot they might begin turning on each other :p

Old 08-17-2010   #160
Ironhide
- Ambient Wars Creator

Ironhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enough
Haven't looked at the script code to see if it's using the group object bu I assume it is, and as I recall unless that was changed since I last investigated it long ago, the group objet has a game-imposed limit on how many members the group can actually contain.

So this means it would automatically remove or replace a member at probably the 1st or last member index with the next one added (spawned). The result of that means the member removed from the group is no longer being controlled by the games group logic which does many things including making it not attack other peds in the same group.

This is just a hunch as to why they start fighting each other when you go over a certain number. Might be wrong since I haven't seen the code to confirm the way it's setting them up.
Ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010   #161
sjaak327

sjaak327 is on a distinguished roadsjaak327 is on a distinguished roadsjaak327 is on a distinguished road
^ that is indeed correct, maximum number of bodyguards that can be in the player's group is 7.
sjaak327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010   #162
NATO
Newbie Member

NATO is an unknown quantity at this point
I cannot get this to work. I extracted the latest mod to my GTA IV file directory (the same folder with the .exe), and searched all over the web for the latest dsound.dll file and scripthook file but my game will not even start. After logging in from the social club it crashes. Does it support the latest patch? My error mentions being denied asilog.txt. It is a file I cannot find even by searching. I have a feeling its the location of the files. My dsound.dll and scripthook both are dated 7/29/10, they are the most recent I can find and tried many others. By GTA IV directory, the directiosn are saying to just drop it in that folder with all the other files, correct? My directory is very similar to Sander's.

Even removing the scripthook won't make it work.

What is going wrong?

EDIT: I figured it out. Its a new computer, and I wondered why I was getting all these questions about everything I run. I had to open up the user control settings, I had to put it to none at all. Anything else prevents it. Good luck to others out there with trouble.

Last edited by NATO; 08-30-2010 at 02:43 PM..
NATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010   #163
LIVE_HOUSTONBOI

LIVE_HOUSTONBOI is an unknown quantity at this point
is there a way i could use player select mod with body guard mod. because there both scripts! pls tell me you can!
LIVE_HOUSTONBOI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011   #164
Stormlancer
Newbie Member

Stormlancer is an unknown quantity at this point
Does this mod work on gta v1.0.3? cos i wan to play the mod with the bank robbery mod but the bank robbery mod seems to be only for v1.0.3.
Stormlancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011   #165
Crew
Newbie Member

Crew is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi I trying to do the Bodyguard Mod and I have the peds and guns but they not protecting me or following me on single player if I set char relationship to 0 they protect me but I am trying to do multiplayer and I set char relationship to 63 this just stop they shooting at me soif you can help me That would be appreciated
thanks crew
Crew is offline   Reply With Quote