Old 01-07-2009   #1
smegmusmagnus

smegmusmagnus is on a distinguished roadsmegmusmagnus is on a distinguished roadsmegmusmagnus is on a distinguished road
This was fun

Wanted to attach a screenshot of this location, but can't figure out how (saved it as a Word document, which doesn't want to attach as link or paste in this dialogue box). The location is the top of the arch with the horse statues in Broker or Dukes.

Like the title sez, this was a fun spot from which to wreck maximum long - distance destruction down upon the innocent citizenry, and the authorities, of Liberty City. I must have brought down 11 - 12 'copters between my RPG and combat sniper - rifle. I was also was able to use about 13 grenades and many assault rifle rounds before multiple 'copters finally took me down. Interestingly, only one cop (I think using a sniper rifle) ever appeared on a near - by rooftop to fire on me.

I also like to end my car - rampages on a bridge, or at a gas station, or any place that will allow a maximum concentration of cop cars to pile up, at which point I start flinging/dropping grenades, resulting in many explosions and maximum destruction.
smegmusmagnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009   #2
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
Sound like you might be having too much fun , it's all good though. I like running from the cops on the 2 track dirt road next to the bridge to Bohan. Good off-road fun.