Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2009   #1
smegmusmagnus

smegmusmagnus is on a distinguished roadsmegmusmagnus is on a distinguished roadsmegmusmagnus is on a distinguished road
possible spoiler

quick questions about car (bryce's) given from bernie...

if i take out and bring back to parking lot, will it stay (like at safehouses)?
do i have to take it in order to get more bernie missions?
if i take out and destroy it, will it re - spawn in parking lot?

thanx
smegmusmagnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
it's the last "mission" from bernie, so you dont need to worry about not being able to get anymore missions from him. however, it will not respawn there. once you pick it up, i suggest taking it to your safehouse and saving your game. im pretty sure that even if you park it in the lot again, it wont show up again. the only place that cars save is at the safehouse
Old 01-06-2009   #3
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Quote:
if i take out and bring back to parking lot, will it stay (like at safehouses)?
No, you need to take it to one of your safehouses to be able to keep it.

Quote:
do i have to take it in order to get more bernie missions?
No, you get as a kinda reward for completing his missions.
Quote:
if i take out and destroy it, will it re - spawn in parking lot?
No, it won't respawn in that parking lot.

So basiclly take it to your safehouse asap, because its one of the best cars in the game and I have never seen one driving around.
Old 01-06-2009   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
as for how to get the infernus in-game: the easiest way is to keep doing brucie's street races. when you approach the beginning of the race, all the cars of your opponents will be spawning throughout the city. once in a while your opponents will be all luxury cars, so soon enough youre bound to be surrounded by the infernus, super gt, comet, and coquette all over the city
Old 01-06-2009   #5
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I have not started Brucies races yet, I will give them ago and I will be able to get my fav vehicle in the game, the coqeutte, its great for powersliding round corners.
Old 01-06-2009   #6
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I just did that Bernie mission last night and yeah I just took it to one of my safe houses. it will be fine there.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009   #7
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
or you could go to the car show room just around the connor from your safe-house and get one there
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009   #8
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
They're Turismo's claud.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009   #9
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Or you could hope that your game is glitched(in a good way; like mine) and having it respawn in a fixed place, forever!

Last edited by Jose; 01-06-2009 at 08:07 PM..
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009   #10
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
I like Slutan RS you hear a air compressed noise when your driving.!!!! IT so SICK But not Better than Bryce

I JUST Love GTA IV Cars.
Old 01-06-2009   #11
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I love the New Blista Compact the most, has a nice Sporty sound to it.

and yea the Realism of the GTA4 cars are so nice. I had to laugh when I saw the Junker Cars. Black Smoke, Missing Fenders and even Does Backfires ROFL

GTA4 has a shit load of attention to small details like that which I love.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 01-06-2009 at 08:10 PM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009   #12
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
They're Turismo's claud.

OK my bad, But they should have a showroom with i infernus in them

on topic:

well since that failed. How about hanging around the rich sections of town and you should pick one or even two up.

Last edited by claud3; 01-06-2009 at 08:22 PM..
Old 01-06-2009   #13
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Dude you're SO drunk. Also something that has not been mentioned(I think): the one you receive from Bernie has a unique paintjob.
Old 01-06-2009   #14
claud3
Banned
Banned

here i seen no unique paintjob on the infernus. Its just a yellow infernus, The paint-job is that kind of paint that changes colors when the sun-light hits it. Most of the sports cars have that anyway
Old 01-06-2009   #15
Jose
Custom User Title

Unique as in-game unique.