Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2009   #1
Grimoire
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimoire has a reputation beyond reputeGrimoire has a reputation beyond reputeGrimoire has a reputation beyond reputeGrimoire has a reputation beyond reputeGrimoire has a reputation beyond reputeGrimoire has a reputation beyond reputeGrimoire has a reputation beyond reputeGrimoire has a reputation beyond reputeGrimoire has a reputation beyond reputeGrimoire has a reputation beyond reputeGrimoire has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure if anyone has found this out yet but here's some interesting info

I found this on the gamefaqs forums of the lost and the damned

Quote:
i was bored today so i popped gta 4 in and went to the police database. I looked up johnny and found out he is actually the second in command of the lost outlaw motorcycle gang. The head of the lost, Billy Grey, was arrested and now is in prison. Johnny is basically the leader of the gang which is pretty cool. It also says that it is uncertain who will be the head of the gang once Billy Grey gets out of prison. So you can assume that Johnny will butt heads with Billy some time during the game. The story is looking awesome and i cant wait till it comes out!
Old 01-14-2009   #2
GtaIVAddict
Banned
Banned

GtaIVAddict can only hope to improve
Nice find, makes the DLC better and better.
GtaIVAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #3
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea i'm interested in seeing when his story will start
before he's important or when he's already 2nd in command
I can see doing missions for Billy while he's in jail similiar to doing missions for Gerry while he was locked up.
Old 01-14-2009   #4
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
ya i knew that but good for posting it up for the people who dont know, i had a feeling right of the bat when i first read that, that when you get the dlc you will be having problems with billy grey. my feeling is you will work with billy and shit will get hella chaotic with the angels of death then they arrest billy and you are left dealing with the angels and trying to calm them down, after that all happens you will do missions for other gangs and what not (for instance the diamond deal) then later in the game billy will come back be hella pissed that you arent messing up the angels and now you have a split in the lost and maybe you might be able to kill billy and then take over the lost and then there you go end of dlc

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #5
X-Ecutioner

X-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished road
I find it strange that when I search the police database on Johnny i get nothing
X-Ecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #6
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Ecutioner View Post
I find it strange that when I search the police database on Johnny i get nothing
ummm it goes by last name first so klebbitz johnny i believe is his name

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #7
Zeshil

Zeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished road
That is really sweet
lucky 360 owners lucky
Zeshil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #8
X-Ecutioner

X-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished roadX-Ecutioner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil chevelle View Post
ummm it goes by last name first so klebbitz johnny i believe is his name
Nope, Nothing

EDIT: Got it, Was originally looking on the Police Car Database.. Woops

Last edited by X-Ecutioner; 01-18-2009 at 10:19 PM..
X-Ecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote