Old 01-04-2009   #1
Xargan
Newbie Member

Xargan is an unknown quantity at this point
30 hours achievement - 33%

Hey everyone.

Another question of now, beside my question about reinstalling Windows and install it on another computer.

I am now at something above 30%, something like 33%. I did all missions before, including the side missions. Except the side missions of Dwayne. The time I played is now like 10/11 hours.

Is it still possible to complete the game within 30 hours? Because I would like to have the achievement. It's the first time I'm playing the storyline of GTA IV, so I have no experience with further missions.
The last mission I completed was "Waste Not Want Knots". Now I need to do the mission "Three Leaf Clover". (The one where I need to rob a bank)

So is it still possible to do the missions within the 30 hours, to get the achievement? If yes, can anyone please give me hints to make it possible?

// Thanks in Advance!

// Xargan
Xargan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #2
Thomas B.
Streets ahead
Loyal Member

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Yes it is. 3 Leaf Clover is near the middle of the game. I beat GTA IV in about 20 hours. You have plenty of time left.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #3
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
If you keep it up at that rate then sure you'll clear it under 30 hours easy, maybe less than 24 too.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #4
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
I think I did it in like 13 Hours, it's not a problem, you'll be fine.
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #5
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb

I finished it in under 14 Hours on my PS3!!! First Time with a Cut-Scenes

Last edited by zeeshan810; 01-05-2009 at 08:10 AM..
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #6
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
at my first go at it. I done it under 15 hours. Its not that hard aslong as you stick to the story only and not anything else
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #7
4Stroke230
4$troke230

4Stroke230 is on a distinguished road4Stroke230 is on a distinguished road4Stroke230 is on a distinguished road4Stroke230 is on a distinguished road
you can do it, i have in something like 18 with a little mess around time
Old 01-05-2009   #8
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
if you use the method of just working throught the story only your be done in under 20 hours, But if you fail a mission or more it will take you 20 to 22 hours max
Old 01-07-2009   #9
Xargan
Newbie Member

Xargan is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm now at something around 13/14 hours. The missions I still need to do are the last one from Bernie with the Orange Infernus. All of Jon Gravelli. Flatline and further from Jimmy Pegoroni. Ransom and further. And all other missions like That Special Someone and all others.
Xargan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009   #10
claud3
Banned
Banned

that will bring you up to about 18 hours or so.