Old 12-30-2008   #1
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation .WTD Texture Files

Anybody knows how to open these texture files? With SparkIV and OpenIV I can just export them from archive...

Thanks to someone who helps me
Old 12-30-2008   #2
GamerX5500

GamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished road
Make your own program and share it with us.
GamerX5500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #3
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
You're an idiot,because if I knew programming language,I would make one
Old 12-30-2008   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Calm down man, no need to insult him.

OpenIV opens .WTF files so I'm not sure what you're asking about. Double click any .wtf file inside your archive and it shows a preview.
Old 12-30-2008   #5
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
If you're talking about the other texture files that are not in an archive (Radio Logos, Pointers, etc), then find an archive, create a copy of it and rename it and use SparkIV and OpenIV to import these texture files and then you can view them. Bit of a long way but it works, I tried it and managed to get the Radio Station Logos used in-game.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #6
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

rappo: I know SparkIV or OpenIV can preview them,as you know both of them shows what's in the .WTD files,but there are two option on that page,save texture,save all texture,there is no option to import edited texture file...

Ash_735: I've done that,like cashmachine.WTD,I've edited that texture but I can't import that png file into the .WTD

Last edited by behzad_sol; 12-30-2008 at 11:37 PM..
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008   #7
MiniAnt

MiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished road
The new version of OpenIV can also import textures, oh and if a textures level is bigger, then change it to 1 to see it.
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/9937/screenic3.jpg
MiniAnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008   #8
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

It's justa screenshot,I want a program which allows you to import
Old 12-31-2008   #9
MiniAnt

MiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished road
Download the latest OpenIV, open the texture file by making right click and selecting edit, then you have an option to "replace".
Old 12-31-2008   #10
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

OK,let me download and try it...

Edit: My friend,I just downloaded the latest version and did that instruction there wasn't any option for replace again,here is what I've done: Opened this: texture>pc>models>cdimages>pedprobs,vehicles,weapo ns,then I clicked right on one of them there were just two those options,what's wrong?

Last edited by behzad_sol; 12-31-2008 at 10:45 AM..
Old 01-01-2009   #11
MiniAnt

Hmm, I had this too, in the beginning, I somehow fixed it. If you can't get it to work right you could try the new SparkIV which can import textures too (altough it doesn't work for me, but works for other ppl).

Last edited by MiniAnt; 01-01-2009 at 01:32 PM..
Old 01-02-2009   #12
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

Where I can download it?
Old 01-02-2009   #13
MiniAnt

http://aru.nd4spdworld.com/pic/SparkIV-0.5.2.zip

There you go.
Old 01-02-2009   #14
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

ok,thanks for that,I'll post the results...

Edit: I just downloaded that tool,and WORKED!when you want to import a edited texture into a .WTD files,click on the .WTD texture,on the menu bar,you will see a button which is "Edit",after that you can import your edited texture

Last edited by behzad_sol; 01-02-2009 at 08:43 AM..
Old 01-02-2009   #15
MiniAnt

Hmm, wonder why it gives me an error. Oh well, I'm ok with OpenIV.