Newbie Member

jizzy350 is an unknown quantity at this point
Havin SAMI trouble

Can anyone tell me why i have to keep unistalling my SA when i try to use SAMI
jizzy350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #2
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Is there any error when you're using it?
Old 12-30-2008   #3
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
Are you trying to put on a bad mod or one that is not compatible. The only things that SAMI should be used for are cars and bikes.
Old 12-30-2008   #4
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
flint.44: SAMI can install other mods not just cars and bikes(If the author of the mod have made .SAMI script file),for example,there is a mod for radar which makes it more realistic...
Old 01-11-2009   #5
Vinny_Zerbino
O.O.A.K.

Vinny_Zerbino is an unknown quantity at this point
Jizzy, what version of GTA San Andreas do you have? one quick way to check would be look on your disk at the picture, who is on it? if its Officer Tenpenny, the black cop, its version 2 witch does not support modifications, how ever there's a trusty patch that will make version 2 function like version 1, i can P.M. it to you if you'd like
Vinny_Zerbino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009   #6
chicagofan76
Newbie Member

chicagofan76 is on a distinguished roadchicagofan76 is on a distinguished road
hey vinny i need that patch email it to me at chicagofan_76@yahoo.com thanx
chicagofan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009   #7
Vinny_Zerbino
O.O.A.K.

Vinny_Zerbino is an unknown quantity at this point
i wouldnt go posting your Email adress all up on the internet for every prick in the world to see but the GTAGaming users and staff are quite trustworthy *pulls at collar nervously and clears throat* loll but i sent you an Email with all the information and what not needed Chicagofan
Vinny_Zerbino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009   #8
buppers
Newbie Member

buppers is an unknown quantity at this point
hi, i.ve got version 3 os gtasa, when i used sami to mod some cars and then tried to load sa it kept crashing. windows keeps saying gta.exe caused a problem and has to close i've since tried to uninstall gtasa and sami but evrytime i re-install even without sami same problem occurs the game doesn't start. can anyone give any advice? thank you
buppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009   #9
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

Just 1.0 and 1.1 versions support modding
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote