Old 12-29-2008   #1
Chrisstyle360

Chrisstyle360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Stuck with no missions....

Happy Holidays everyone. I need some help.

I am stuck in the game with no missions. I just started not too long ago. I just finished the mission "No. 1" and I have not had any missions after that except for the random characters (the blue blips on the map) that I met around the city (Badman and Brian). Now I cannot find anymore random characters and I am not getting phone calls for anymore missions. I've tried calling everyone in the phone and I still have not gotten any. Can someone help me out? Thanx!

!904 Boi, FLA all da way!
Chrisstyle360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Strange, only advice I can give is keep calling people or try saving the game over and over again to make a few in-game days pass, this is required with certain missions.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #3
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Other than what Ash said, try calling Brucie for a Race, and then hope.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
You could do nothing it might suck. But doing nothing will some time help. Just go around and kill people and cause chaos or go to all the people you have missions for and see if there is i arrow icon outside there place. Or do a side-mission like darts play throught and you might get a mission that way
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote