Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2008   #16
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Its hardly jealousy, more like anger because they should be able to run it.
Old 12-30-2008   #17
GamerX5500

GamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished road
Kick his ass.
GamerX5500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #18
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio View Post
they're jealous cause they can't run it.

I can and it's better than the console for me, great fun!
no actually as I don't use my PC for games

the game is generally shitty
Old 12-30-2008   #19
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
We know DY, you've made that clear many many times
Old 12-30-2008   #20
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
right but according to him I'm jealous so obviously I wasn't clear
Old 12-30-2008   #21
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I found DY's secret article:

http://www.zergwatch.com/News-1297/1...nts-row-2.html
Old 12-30-2008   #22
Jon P
Free your mind up

Quote:
Boredom
About half way through this awesome game, I realized something. The story line was boring and getting more boring as I advanced. My only motivation to do the story line was to unlock the rest of the city.
Bingo
Old 12-30-2008   #23
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I mean the story was good on the first island but parts 2 and 3 were just...meh. Just wasn't as solid as Vice City's and to me that is the pinnacle of GTA stories. Even SA's story was more interesting than GTA IV's.
Old 12-30-2008   #24
Jon P
Free your mind up

Exactly, also the rest of the article is true.

Especially the calls form random people, just fuck off and die.
Old 12-30-2008   #25
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Playing IV makes me realise San Andreas wasn't actually as bad as I thought it was. IV is groundbreaking game design wise, but as a game it fails miserably.
Old 12-30-2008   #26
Jon P
Free your mind up

Indeed, I actually traded in my GTA4 and with the credit I bought a XBL points card, which I got SA with.
Old 12-30-2008   #27
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
I really liked and enjoyed it.
Old 12-30-2008   #28
Jon P
Free your mind up

^ you sir, are a liar

Although I recall you and me pissing of a guy on my friends list
Old 12-30-2008   #29
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
I played it through the week it came out cause I was just hooked on playing it. Same thing happened when I was playing Mass Effect I couldn't stop. So ye I thought it was pretteh gewd.
Old 12-30-2008   #30
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Only thing I don't like about GTA IV is controllers in the PC version as I just mini-ranted about in GTA IV Tech/Troubleshooting.

Moving this to GTA IV forum btw...