Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2008   #1
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Someone just stole my copy of GTA IV

One of my freinds took my copy of GTA IV, I haven't played it in a couple of days because I had new games to play. I have only had two freinds in my house in the past couple of days. One of those freinds I have on my freinds list on my PS3 so if he plays it, I will know. The other freind doesn't even have a PS3, he has a xbox 360. What should I do.
Old 12-29-2008   #2
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
be happy as it is a terrible game
Old 12-29-2008   #3
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Go all Niko Bellic on his ass. You could just try going to his house for some gaming and stealing it back.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #4
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Go all Niko Bellic on his ass. You could just try going to his house for some gaming and stealing it back.
Thats a great idea, by the way its the console version.

Last edited by The Shy Child.; 12-31-2008 at 07:49 AM..
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #5
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Confront him about it, I'd be mad if one of my mates stole a game from me.
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #6
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Takes his Xbox, respray it.

Also, it's a bad game, needed to place something here to no get assfucked for a warning point.

Also i'm sure you could just ask it back, wouldn't hurt.
Old 12-29-2008   #7
4Stroke230
4$troke230

4Stroke230 is on a distinguished road4Stroke230 is on a distinguished road4Stroke230 is on a distinguished road4Stroke230 is on a distinguished road
walk up and be like "yo were freinds but dont be stealin my shit,gimme it fuckin back, and if he denys it justtell him i know you have it and then just kick his ass if he denyis it again
Old 12-29-2008   #8
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
Ok, You walk up to him right.
And you thank him.
Old 12-29-2008   #9
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
You ask him to hand you the copy of GTA IV. You open the case, piss and shit in it and close it. Hand it back.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #10
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
You go to his house, steal the console version back, and leave him the PC version!
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #11
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
My goodness lots of haters in here!
Old 12-29-2008   #12
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
My goodness lots of haters in here!
i know for a gta fan site alot of people here don't like GTA IV lol
Old 12-29-2008   #13
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
I wonder why...?
(coughPCVERSION?)

And if i were you, which i do alot, is what Jose said.
Old 12-29-2008   #14
qwertyuio
The world needs some love

qwertyuio is on a distinguished roadqwertyuio is on a distinguished road
they're jealous cause they can't run it.

I can and it's better than the console for me, great fun!
Old 12-30-2008   #15
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
I saw you online earlier on GTA IV, so I assume you got it back. =D So did your mate steal it then ?
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote