Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2008   #16
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
I don't actually care if someone unlocked the single-player achievements... but this guy got the hard Multiplayer ones too? Wanted takes about 3 weeks for someone who did it proper (I didn't do it) and Fly The Co-Op takes some hard work too... this guy has been injecting code into the server or something!

And it's not about jealousy. It's about how it's not fair people have to work for this set of achievements for 2 months and this guy gets them in a day. And plus, those people who work for them legit get their achievements glitched too (some of them don't register, happened to me too, I had to re-do lots of the achievements).

I believe it may be due to this guy sending some code to the servers, who may have caused these problems for other users too. You can just take a trip to the GfWL forums and see how many people are having such problems.

The most pathetic thing is, this guy even claims to be a GTA fan, with a GTA Forums account and everything. I mean, what has this world come to?
Btw, you can unlock all the achievements without ever stepping foot on a server. Thank LUA for something useful and for the lulz.

So i'm guessing you get sent Nazi gold to your home daily for those achievements?
Old 12-29-2008   #17
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Okay guys you know what, shut the fuck up.