Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2008   #1
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Angry EXPOSED: GTA IV PC Achievements Hacker/Cheater!

Guys, as you probably know, GTA IV for the PC has achievements, which is the same set as those found in the Xbox 360 Achievements and the PS3 trophies. Apparenly, there is one guy who has hacked GTA IV PC and has gotten all of them with 1000G.

I post here with the intention of exposing this hacker/cheater. Please go back and log in onto LIVE if you have an Xbox 360 or Games for Windows - LIVE game, and file a complaint to LIVE about this cheater/hacker, because he is scum to the community, since people have to work hard for these "Achievements", and he gets it easily without doing anything! Also, if anyone has a GTAForums account here, his account is "SaintJimmy", as you can see below. If you can spread this message around to the other GTA website moderators/admins to inform the rest, please help!

Here are the image proves. As you can see, I've added him as a friend and he apparently accepted the request. What an idiot. This has allowed me to check with the GTA IV PC leaderboards if he is really Rank 10 and has completed the co-op modes in time - apparently not, he is only Rank 0 and has not even played any of the co-op modes (when I compare to friends, he is not there), it is impossible to get the achievements "Cut Your Teeth", "Wanted" and "Fly The Co-Op".

As for those thinking that I'm doing this because I want to show off my achievements or whatever, no! I'm doing this so we can do justice to the rest of us, who work hard for Achievements, without this people spoiling the fun! Spread the message around and get this guy banned, people!
Old 12-28-2008   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
It's extremely easy to activate all the achievements using some simple mods for GTA IV PC. People have reported being banned from GFWL for doing this, so don't lose sleep over it
Old 12-28-2008   #3
De7erminist

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
It's extremely easy to activate all the achievements using some simple mods for GTA IV PC. People have reported being banned from GFWL for doing this, so don't lose sleep over it
Only this guy went uncaught, and plus, me and a guy named "K00PA TR00PA" was tops in achievements for a good portion of December until now.
Old 12-29-2008   #4
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
Sorry, but who cares? If that guy's happy being a cheater, let him.
Old 12-29-2008   #5
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
yeah^ how does it really affect you

grimmy is a gay icon
Old 12-29-2008   #6
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
wow cry some more you little bit-
Old 12-29-2008   #7
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
So he's from GTAForums...

Well just forget him, dude. Probably just an attention whore.
Old 12-29-2008   #8
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

Considering Alice scripts work online, your going to have alot more to worry about than Achievements. Worry about the Superman scripts
Old 12-29-2008   #9
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
So you've got a chip on your shoulder because this guy is higher than you in the achievement list? That's pretty pathetic tbh.
Old 12-29-2008   #10
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I don't think that's the point he's trying to make, Cutts. Don't believe this is about jealousy.
Old 12-29-2008   #11
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Wow, way to miss the point guys.
Old 12-29-2008   #12
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
So he's cheated to get achievements and got himself ranked at the top, someone's gonna check sooner or later and when they realise they'll either be removed or he'll get banned, don't sweat about it anyway, getting Achievements is doing things yourself and putting work in, what's the point in them if he cheated to get his?
Old 12-29-2008   #13
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
or maybe he actually unlocked them?
Old 12-29-2008   #14
De7erminist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DY View Post
or maybe he actually unlocked them?

I don't actually care if someone unlocked the single-player achievements... but this guy got the hard Multiplayer ones too? Wanted takes about 3 weeks for someone who did it proper (I didn't do it) and Fly The Co-Op takes some hard work too... this guy has been injecting code into the server or something!

And it's not about jealousy. It's about how it's not fair people have to work for this set of achievements for 2 months and this guy gets them in a day. And plus, those people who work for them legit get their achievements glitched too (some of them don't register, happened to me too, I had to re-do lots of the achievements).

I believe it may be due to this guy sending some code to the servers, who may have caused these problems for other users too. You can just take a trip to the GfWL forums and see how many people are having such problems.

The most pathetic thing is, this guy even claims to be a GTA fan, with a GTA Forums account and everything. I mean, what has this world come to?
Old 12-29-2008   #15
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Stop moaning, people cheat, how does it affect you? Like you said, people who work hard for it can actually say they earnt them the honest way and put the work in, what can he say, "Oh I cheated to get them arnt I cool?", so what. As for problems, I'd put that down to the games problems and GfWL as other games under it seem to work well without problems.
Closed Thread