Old 01-09-2009   #16
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
ok brotha i get what you are saying. But since johnny is a biker member we would guest tattoos would be a part in some way, Not a big way just something for respect and part of the gang clothes. That is all

it is possible that the tattoos will not be in the game at all. But its not big deal if they are in the game, after all you don't have to use them, you do have a choice just like GTA SAN ANDREAS

Last edited by claud3; 01-09-2009 at 03:21 PM..
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009   #17
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
I dare say that any tattoo parlour for The Lost will have tattoo's specific to that game. I mean CJ could only really pick Grove Street and gang related tats so why not the same in this?
Old 01-10-2009   #18
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammsbro View Post
I dare say that any tattoo parlour for The Lost will have tattoo's specific to that game. I mean CJ could only really pick Grove Street and gang related tats so why not the same in this?
Exactly! It would make sense to bring this feature back. I mean, we're playing as a biker, we're part of a biker gang, bikers like tattoo's, so why the hell not, right? Although the guy a few posts up is probably right. We're just hyping it up more than we should be doing. We'll get no new features, we won't be able to do 'biker' things. We'll just be doing the exact same shit we're doing right now in GTA IV. Running around, screaming, jumping of buildings, causing fights, running from the cops and killing people. Only difference is we'll be doing it with an ALL NEW character this time. Yawn.

When I think about it though, tattoo's do seem unlikely due to the fact that we're forced to wear nothing but sleeved tops. What would be the point if we'd never actually see the tattoo?

Last edited by leelee862; 01-10-2009 at 07:00 AM..
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009   #19
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
so we are all agreed that tattoos might or might not be in the game. But if they are you don't have to use them if you don't want to and if they are not in the game. We will not miss them anyway
Old 01-12-2009   #20
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Can you atleast go in the SHOP??? (I miss San Andreas for tattoos) Well maybe next GTA have tattoos in them!!!!
Old 01-12-2009   #21
claud3
Banned
Banned

that would be stupide if you could just go in and do nothing. Atleast you could go in and do something in san andreas.