Old 12-28-2008   #1
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Tattoo parlour found!

I was just crusing along through Bohan and spotted something amazing and had to stop! I couldn't believe what I saw. A tattoo parlour!! Finally, found one. No doubt, it'll be used in TLAD. And, finally, we could have somewhere else to go in Bohan. They also do piercings

A picture of the parlour..

And as always a picture of where it's located on the map, so you can go check it out yourself..

Enjoy
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008   #2
WheresMalik
Please and Hate Yourself

WheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enough
Do you know for sure that it will be used in The Lost etc etc?

Don't get my hopes up, son. Actually, I'll just dash them right now and say that, IN MY OPINION, we won't be getting the ability to use these fine businesses. 10:1 that they will just be fodder for the eyes. As much as I WANT tattoos, I just don't think we'll be getting them with IV.

Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
Marley

All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own.
Goethe
WheresMalik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008   #3
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Well who knows, I'd like to think that we'll be able to use it. You're maybe right though, chances are we probably won't get to.

I'm only speculating really
Old 12-28-2008   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I think a lot of The Lost and Damned will take place primarily in Alderney (from what I can tell without deep investigation from the trailer and screenshot), so maybe a tattoo parlor in Bohan would be rather irrelevant to them
Old 12-28-2008   #5
leelee862

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
I think a lot of The Lost and Damned will take place primarily in Alderney (from what I can tell without deep investigation from the trailer and screenshot), so maybe a tattoo parlor in Bohan would be rather irrelevant to them
Yup, maybe. But Johnny does venture into Bohan during Niko's story so who knows eh?

As I said, I'm only spitballin'
Old 12-28-2008   #6
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Ah yeah, true, at Elizabeta's party, good call. I mean who knows where Johnny will end up throughout his journey. However I do kind of doubt the idea of a usable tattoo parlor in the game, maybe as a cutscene interior or something though.
Old 12-28-2008   #7
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
We will already get Tattoos in Chinatown Wars, I won't be surprised if The Lost and Damned will have them too.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #8
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Chinatown Wars is a complete different game though, built from the ground up. The Loast and Damned is using the exact same engine as GTA IV with little things added. Don't get your hopes up, new clothes, bikes, weapons, etc, yeah, but full new features like tat's, I don't think so.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008   #9
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
i seen that before. Think it will still be closed even with the D.L.C but we will have to wait until then to find out
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009   #10
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
I quite loke the idea of having tattoos in the game. The more customizable a character is the more fun i can have playing.
Old 01-08-2009   #11
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
we will not need a tattoo parlour, Because i believe that the tattoos will be provided by your gang members at the gang hide-out.
Old 01-09-2009   #12
leelee862

Yes, that makes perfect sense. Let's make EVERY single customizable/fun/whatever aspect of the game based around The Losts HQ. Let's just forget about the rest of Liberty City, hey?
Old 01-09-2009   #13
claud3
Banned
Banned

dude it seems more sense to have it at your gang hide-out since they would have the best tattoos for you and the gang. So a city based tattoo parlour seems unlikely
Old 01-09-2009   #14
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
I think Claud3 is on the right track. It seems more plausible that a biker gang member would get their "ink" from a fellow gang member. There are so many elements that would change from Niko's story to Johnny's it is really hard to make a solid prediction or judgement on this release.

Last edited by JRussell89; 01-09-2009 at 10:26 AM..
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009   #15
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Didn't anyone learn from the anticipation of GTA IV ? "OH IM SURE THAT WILL BE IN!" "WHY?" "BECAUSE IT SAYS OPENS SOON!" Please.

Forget tattoos!
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote