Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2008   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Smile My Thoroughly Detailed Thoughts on Grand Theft Auto's potential future.

Hey guys, what's up ?

I was thinking a week ago, that I have pretty many thoughts on Grand Theft Auto, and how it may continue these coming years. I also happen to have a Christmas break right now, so I started writing, and writing. Now, I'm finished with an..call it "essay" where I discuss my thoughts on the next main GTA title to come. possible releasedate, protagonist, setting, and similar stuff. If you have nothing to do, and fancy some thoughts by a GTA Fan, check it out! I've put some real effort in it, so trust me, it isn't just senseless gibberish.

I could have pasted the whole thing here, but the thing is that...it's almost 7 pages long. So I have uploaded the Microsoft Word file, here you go:

http://www.speedyshare.com/325129612.html

Happy reading! and feedback is appreciated as always!

Cheers,
Brotha
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008   #2
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
I'm reading it now... will get back to you!
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008   #3
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
it was amazing and well put together nice one brotha. I like how you explained things. Far better than i every would
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008   #4
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
it was amazing and well put together nice one brotha. I like how you explained things. Far better than i every would
Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it! It's great that I can expect your support atleast! So Thanks!

and HotDevil, let me know what you think when you're finished!
Old 12-24-2008   #5
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
No problem Brotha. What really made you make a entire review of the game and how did you come to putting it together
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008   #6
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
No problem Brotha. What really made you make a entire review of the game and how did you come to putting it together
Well, I was just bored one day, and though why not ? I thought it would be fun to throw out some thoughts and guesses. I'm sure some people will start getting their own ideas, and share them with us.
Old 12-24-2008   #7
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
Brotha, very observant, I do think its possible that some of your predictions will be in the next GTA.
Well done

360 II Sammy B II PSN Sam-B93 STEAM IISammyBII
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008   #8
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB141_EvilAngel View Post
Brotha, very observant, I do think its possible that some of your predictions will be in the next GTA.
Well done
I'm glad you noticed (and had the friggin time to read it lol)!

Cheers.
Old 12-24-2008   #9
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brotha View Post
I'm glad you noticed (and had the friggin time to read it lol)!

Cheers.
you don't understand how much time I have

360 II Sammy B II PSN Sam-B93 STEAM IISammyBII
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008   #10
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB141_EvilAngel View Post
you don't understand how much time I have
Lol, time is good!
Old 12-24-2008   #11
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
A very good read and also very smart. Reading through that just gave me idea after idea, personally i would love to see a new city, but i can't actually think of any good cites. You were right about "The Big 5", it can't be things like Atlanta or other cities like that, honestly when i think of the big memorable cities i only really think NY, LA, Vegas, London and like Tokyo or Hong Kong. Now the last 3 would be, lets face it kinda dull i mean London at the moment isn't the best place to try and host things, especially with the getaway 3 coming out. I know it doesn't come close to GTA, but c'mon 2 London based games on next gen consoles in the space of a year or two, It would just be the same cockney gangs, rubbish landmarks and pigeons again. But back to Asia, i think it would be a good new experience, cause we've never really had many Chinese/Japanese Rpgs ( At least in the western world we ain't) It would be a good new change of scenery, Asia isn't all big skyscrapers it's a nice place. But i highly doubt that it will be anywhere out of USA, and personally i hope they remake VC

Ok well that's my theory over

P.S Merry Xmas All
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008   #12
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Thanks Havok! I'm glad you catched up on it. Yeah you could be right too, sound good actually.

And Merry Xmas Everyone!
Old 12-25-2008   #13
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Excellent piece Brotha! It is very well thought out and composed just as well. You make some valid points and some that I don't necessarily agree with. Nonetheless, great job and keep up the good work.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009   #14
phlipp
Mmmm, Onions

phlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished roadphlipp is on a distinguished road
Wow. Just wow.

You really have a knack for tearing somthing right open, and completely analising every possible scenario.
That was a great read, you got my mind doing summersalts, lol.

I agree with you on the Gta V/ Gta - <name>, i mean i'd love to see a completly new city, but whats left to do?
I mean R* is all about the great, and they've done the great. I'm positive it will be a US based city, but the question we all have is really, what one? If we only had more clues to speculate on, even somthing small.

The fact of how you came up with the bit about the protangonist, was actually quite genoius if you ask me, i would have never thought that in a million years. Lol.

Anyways, great read, you really have some impressive writing skills, i wish i could pull that off at school haha.
Old 01-15-2009   #15
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Nice stuff you got there Brotha