Old 09-17-2009   #61
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I have car shadows disappearing at 8pm and reappearing from 6am. Generally no player shadows whilst on bikes. This irks me.
Old 09-17-2009   #62
Phanz
Newbie Member

Phanz is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a problem with installing vehicle textures using SparkIV...
among many of textures I've installed, those which always works are only Ferrari F430...

do you know what's wrong with it?
Phanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010   #63
IanVastal
Newbie Member

IanVastal is an unknown quantity at this point
i have a problem with sparkIV..when i click on it, it appears a box that written there sparkIV is not responding..is there anyway to solve it?
IanVastal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010   #64
Nielske_10
Mythical GTA Driver
Newbie Member

Nielske_10 is on a distinguished roadNielske_10 is on a distinguished roadNielske_10 is on a distinguished road
i have a problem with tbogt, when i started the mission to gain underground fights, it run well, untill they go outside and they are talking, then it don't stop loading and my game is stuck by the loading screen. what do i need to do to fix this, so i can do that mission?
Old 07-01-2010   #65
Krimzon
youtube.com/user/Krimzon6

Krimzon is on a distinguished roadKrimzon is on a distinguished roadKrimzon is on a distinguished roadKrimzon is on a distinguished road
VisualIV & RealizimIV

Whenever I do a reinstall of the game I do the GFWL update as prompted and then try to install RealizimIV and VisualIV neither work and I get the WS10 xNetstartup failed Please re-install the game or reboot your machine error, what graphics enhancer will work if any?!

PM me if you know one

thanks a million
Krimzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010   #66
SlashBleed

SlashBleed is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey I moved my PC from one room to the other and now every time I try to launch the game, it just says that there has been an error and needs to close. Any ideas on this? If not, is there a way to save all my mods because I have lots of them already in the game and I really dont feel like reinstalling the game and putting them all back individually.
SlashBleed is offline   Reply With Quote