Old 12-21-2008   #1
[PLaTiNuM]
MrRogers
Newbie Member

[PLaTiNuM] is on a distinguished road[PLaTiNuM] is on a distinguished road
hey guys...

I previously registered an account a LONG time ago under an old proxy i was using, Now I cant get that account back bc i 4got email for it.. I would like to start posting on that account but I can't.. What should I do?

can an Admin aim me?
GB ExcluZivE = Aim..

With regards
Dan
Old 12-21-2008   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
well you're not online right now, so just feel free to send me a private message on this forum when you read this and tell me what your old account was so i can check it out. i can change the password for you so you can log in.
Old 12-21-2008   #3
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Forgot the email? That shouldn't be a problem, since you only are required to enter the username and password to log in.
Old 12-21-2008   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
he probably means he forgot the password, and doesnt know the email to use the "forgot your password?" function
Old 12-22-2008   #5
[PLaTiNuM]
MrRogers
Newbie Member

[PLaTiNuM] is on a distinguished road[PLaTiNuM] is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
he probably means he forgot the password, and doesnt know the email to use the "forgot your password?" function
That's exactly right.
Old 12-22-2008   #6
rappo
Professional Dumbass

Alrighty, this was taken care of