Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2008   #16
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
doing tags again would be a bad thing. The reason why is that it would not fit in with the story. I don't see johnny going around tagging places up. Would not suit him
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008   #17
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea thats what i was thinkin claud3
i don't see biker gangs taggin up things like street gangs do
someone correct me if i'm wrong
i could see maybe some tattoos coming back but probably not since johnny would probably already have tats
Old 12-17-2008   #18
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
well tattoo's could come back. And yes he also could already have tattoo's
But it would be a good extra feature since there will be new clothes.
Old 12-17-2008   #19
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea not sure if they are gonna go that route, we'll see but obviously johnny is more likely to get tats than niko so its a possibility
i could be wrong but none of the pics show johnny with short sleeves, so could it be like niko only long sleeve shirts, think thats kinda stupid and obviously no tats if thats the case
I picture bikers with the cut off sleeves all tatted up not wearing long sleeves
Old 12-18-2008   #20
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
doing tags again would be a bad thing. The reason why is that it would not fit in with the story. I don't see johnny going around tagging places up. Would not suit him
When you put it like that it does sound a bit of a silly idea. Oh well.

As I said I don't doubt Rockstar. If not graffiti or tats then there'll be something.
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #21
claud3
Banned
Banned

tatts are on the bikers in gta iv. Its just really hard sometimes to find them bikers. But its possible they might put tatts in

But it wont be on the scale seen in san andreas which means it would be a bikers tattoo shop for you only or your possible gang safehouse. Where you can go change your clothes and there could be a bike member there that will do tattoos for you and it saves you going to hunt a tattoo shop down in the city. It could cost some money but not that much and it would be simply tatoos.

1) YOUR GANGS NAME

2) JOHNNYS NAME

3) YOUR TURFS NAME

5) THE CITY'S NAME

6) A NAKED WOMAN

7) A DACK OF CARDS

8) GUNS

9) BLACK ROSE'S

10) SKULLSS

ETC.....