Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2008   #1
raidenraider200

raidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enough
GTA IV DLC: “The Lost and Damned” 8 New Screenshots Released

Rockstar North have just released eight new screenshots for GTA IV: The Lost and Damned. This content is the first part of two exclusive episodes available to the Xbox 360 console, and is set to be released on 17th February 2009.

View them all below
http://www.beefjack.com/blog/news/36...hots-released/
raidenraider200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #2
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Nice but are you sure they're not just pictures of the video?

Anyway does anyone know where that hideout is in the video where johnny and some guy are shooting at eachother.. That looks like TLAD gang hideout, look at the signs.
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #3
opPIR
Amateur Intellectual

opPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond reputeopPIR has a reputation beyond repute
Rockstar actually released them. They're not caps of the video.

grimmy is a gay icon
opPIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
here in the video there is a new bar where you can hang out. And also i think you will have a gang safehouse instead of a safe house to yourself.

Have a look at the vid close and see what you think

Last edited by claud3; 12-15-2008 at 01:53 PM..
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #5
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
here in the video there is a new bar where you can hang out. And also i think you will have a gang safehouse instead of a safe house to yourself.
That'll be awesome. Sorta like The Warriors headquarters.

Also, a first look video AND 8 new screenshots all in one day? Are Rockstar LOOKING to burst my balls?!

Last edited by leelee862; 12-15-2008 at 01:45 PM..
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #6
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by leelee862 View Post
That'll be awesome. Sorta like The Warriors headquarters.

Also, a first look video AND 8 new screenshots all in one day? Are Rockstar LOOKING to burst my balls?!
Rockstar's all about the ball bursting man
group hideout sounds fitting for a biker gang
Old 12-15-2008   #7
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
It actually would be the way to go since its a gang.
Old 12-16-2008   #8
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
I really like how they can experiment with the DLC, so does anybody actually know where this hideout is?

Probabily in Alderney right? but where about?
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008   #9
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaytow View Post
I really like how they can experiment with the DLC, so does anybody actually know where this hideout is?

Probabily in Alderney right? but where about?
I believe it's somewhere around where you take out those guys for Ivan in his stranger mission. Or is the Angels Of Deaths place i'm thinking of?

EDIT:
Yeah I was right. It's actually right next to where you kill those guys for Ivan. It's located on Berner's Road, Acter. I definitely think we'll be using this place because it's pretty big. There's like a main bit, another building round the corner and a back alley connecting the 2. I took a couple of pics. One of one of the buildings and another of where it is on the map so you can go check it out yourself . Sorry, both pics are kinda crap.

Oh crap, the images are huge. How do I make them smaller? Mods, feel free to delete them if they're too big.

Last edited by leelee862; 12-16-2008 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Old 12-17-2008   #10
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by leelee862 View Post
I believe it's somewhere around where you take out those guys for Ivan in his stranger mission. Or is the Angels Of Deaths place i'm thinking of?

EDIT:
Yeah I was right. It's actually right next to where you kill those guys for Ivan. It's located on Berner's Road, Acter. I definitely think we'll be using this place because it's pretty big. There's like a main bit, another building round the corner and a back alley connecting the 2. I took a couple of pics. One of one of the buildings and another of where it is on the map so you can go check it out yourself . Sorry, both pics are kinda crap.

Oh crap, the images are huge. How do I make them smaller? Mods, feel free to delete them if they're too big.

*pics*
Nice one man. I was looking those latest TLAD screen shots and thought we should find where the less obvious ones were.

I just had a look in game, notice in the TLAD screen shot of the Lost's building where the five guys are riding bikes in front of it, there is some red graffiti on the side of the building on the right (below that satellite dish). That graffiti isn't there in the game currently. I'd post pics but can't now.

I guess since the player will most likely be spending a fair amount of time going to and from this area they wanted to increase the details/atmosphere there.

Edit: Unless this means the episode will include the ability to do graffiti, but I wouldn't bet on that.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008   #11
claud3
Banned
Banned

leelee862

Nice one. I seen that place before and now we now its the location for the D.L.C and its cool
Old 12-17-2008   #12
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
can you go inside it or do we have to wait?

360 II Sammy B II PSN Sam-B93 STEAM IISammyBII
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008   #13
claud3
Banned
Banned

nope you can't go in. Wish you could i wonder what would be in there. Lapdancers
Old 12-17-2008   #14
leelee862

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86 View Post
Nice one man. I was looking those latest TLAD screen shots and thought we should find where the less obvious ones were.

I just had a look in game, notice in the TLAD screen shot of the Lost's building where the five guys are riding bikes in front of it, there is some red graffiti on the side of the building on the right (below that satellite dish). That graffiti isn't there in the game currently. I'd post pics but can't now.

I guess since the player will most likely be spending a fair amount of time going to and from this area they wanted to increase the details/atmosphere there.

Edit: Unless this means the episode will include the ability to do graffiti, but I wouldn't bet on that.
Ahh yeah, you're right. I didn't notice any bins or anything about either when I was there last night.

As for the graffiti. I wouldn't mind it if they brought back the whole 'tagging' feature. It was quite fun searching for the tags in San An. You felt like you'd accomplished something once you completed it because it took a while and there were some infuriatingly hard tags to find. It'd give us something to do after this story. Plus with a rival gang just a couple of boroughs away it'd be one of the most logical features to make a return to the series. It'd have relevence to the whole 'biker wars' story. Fifty or so tags to do wouldn't hurt now would it?!

I'm hoping that there's a lot to do gang/biker wise after the story anyway. I don't doubt that Rockstar will atleast add something. We'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited by leelee862; 12-17-2008 at 02:53 PM..
Old 12-17-2008   #15
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
do biker gangs really do alot of graffiti tho? thought that was more a street gang thing but i could be wrong
anyways i liked territory wars in SA so something like that would be pretty cool