Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2008   #1
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
GTA IV: TLAD World Premiere video

Here it is: http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...zeyYrHDMfmO2Y1

This video is uploaded by GamerTag Radio, they're fast! I chanced upon this via GTAForums.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Thank you!
Old 12-14-2008   #3
JinxyBoi
Be nice. =)

JinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enoughJinxyBoi will become famous soon enough
Oh that looks BEAST. I'm so buying an xbox now! lol
JinxyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #4
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I like it, seen new guns (Thomson machine gun and a Sawnoff) this game will be good.
Old 12-14-2008   #5
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Godfucking damnit.

Rockstar Games has made the word "Badass" into a video game.

They've created a game completely encompassing all that is "Badass"
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #6
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
looks pretty good
def will be gettin this in Feb.
Old 12-15-2008   #7
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Direct feed HD version from GT is up.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43631.html
Old 12-15-2008   #8
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
I might actually buy a 360 now. If this ends up the way Niko's story did for me I'll have to get it.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #9
Shepherd1991

Looks like a new handgun too.. Not quite sure what it is... as much as I love guns. XD
Old 12-15-2008   #10
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMT View Post
Looks like a new handgun too.. Not quite sure what it is... as much as I love guns. XD
itsa colt.M199A1

360 II Sammy B II PSN Sam-B93 STEAM IISammyBII
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #11
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Imagine fuel from metallica was on the new songs list, how well suited would the game be for that song??

I was hopeing for a detailed description of how many gameplay hours we can scrape out of TLAD but hell of a nice vid.
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #12
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Whooooooaaaaa I almost wet myself watching that. I mean, if the whole story is as badass as that video, if that's just a taster of the new soundtrack and if it's as hard hitting as I hope it will be...new weapons, new characters, new vehicles, and from what looks like a whole new story then...AHHHH...fucking awesome! I can barely string a sentence together. And I thought I was exited before....

Now let me just gain some composure...

Now for my observations. It does look like they did get a new voice actor in for Johnny. His voice wasn't as gruff on the video as it was during Niko's story. I wonder who they've got in to do it.

Last edited by leelee862; 12-15-2008 at 09:43 AM..
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #13
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
It looks great. The weapons are amazing

And the ability to use the sawnoff on your Bike is a great feature
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #14
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Pretty nice, will buy.
Old 12-15-2008   #15
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I wonder what other abilty's we have on the Motoer bike. Will we be able to use other weapons like a Baseball bat or will the sawnoff have to two functions on the bike one function for shooting and the second for up close melee attack.

Like in this shot

Last edited by claud3; 12-15-2008 at 10:28 AM..
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote