Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2008   #1
otai
The NOOOBIE lol

otai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Revenge or deal??

Well I bet you all know about this mission...
Just want to know what you guys choose?
I choose deal cuz money

Last edited by otai; 12-14-2008 at 09:12 AM..
otai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #2
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Rocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these parts
i choose revenge,as it is much easier
Rocker-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #3
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I chose both. Well first time I chose Revenge as I felt that was naturally the way to go for Niko. Second time I did the story I went or all the opposite choices.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #4
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
I chose both. Well first time I chose Revenge as I felt that was naturally the way to go for Niko. Second time I did the story I went or all the opposite choices.
Same here.
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #5
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Originally I went with Revenge, which I suppose one could argue sets up the "better" result of the story on Niko's part.

I did go back and try out the Deal ending afterwards as well.
Old 12-15-2008   #6
otai
The NOOOBIE lol

otai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enough
So which one worth doing?
Old 12-15-2008   #7
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Deal. It has a more powerful ending.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #8
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Doesn't make much of a difference, they both blow.

Probably Revenge, if I had to choose.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #9
otai
The NOOOBIE lol

If u choose deal Roman died but still got $250,000 if revenge Kate died n still got money at the end
well mybe it's better revenge if u sick of Dimitri
Old 12-15-2008   #10
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Either way, Dimitri backstabs you. That why I felt Revenge was more like Niko, he spent the whole game saying he wanted to kill Dimitri (and other stuff) so when given the choice and being told exactly where Dimitri is, it seemed more natural that Niko would do the Revenge option and kill Dimitri whilst he had the chance. More characters support you with Revenge, Roman moans at first but he says that it had to be done, etc and even Phil Bell agreed with Niko saying that he didn't trust Dimitri (Which is made even more clear in the Deal ending since Dimitris actions nearly get Niko and Phil killed). Only downside to Revenge is that the Pegerino family split up and Jpeg goes nuts and blames you for it resulting in you killing him, but with Deal, once again, the Pegerino family are only at the top for a short while before Dimitri betrays Jpeg too and kills him.

Basically, I just think Revenge is more natural to the story, Deal just seems like you're giving up and roll over and let Dimitri have his way to which he abuses and kills all those around him anyway.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #11
pundit

pundit is on a distinguished roadpundit is on a distinguished road
Also went with revenge...just got sick of this Dmitri dude
pundit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008   #12
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Revenge I would rather for Kate to die then Roman.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008   #13
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
I always made the worst choices... by that you can guess I chose deal. But then started a new save and made the right ones.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008   #14
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
i done the Revenge mission first it was fun and then the deal which was also fun.
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008   #15
plavigrm

plavigrm is infamous around these partsplavigrm is infamous around these parts
I chose revenge. It's a pretty cool mission. Now I'm playing again, and I'm gonna make all the opposite choices. Like Ash said.
plavigrm is offline   Reply With Quote