Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2008   #1
iain123
Newbie Member

iain123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Help regarding Nikos Phone PC version

Hi

How do you get access to the keypad on nikos phone on the PC, I can get the phone up but if I press up or down it just flicks through the options, multiplayer, video camera etc, and it wont access the keypad.

I have tried looking in the control options but nothing stands out and I have tried pressing all the buttons on the keyboard without luck.

If anyone knows how to get this sorted please let me know thanks.

Iain
iain123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #2
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
if you want to dail. You have to do Roman's first mission to get his phone and then you can accesss the pad
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #3
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
You have to press up twice, that should work. If that doesn't work there is not another way to do it.
Old 12-11-2008   #4
iain123
Newbie Member

iain123 is an unknown quantity at this point
aah you have to do first mission first, thanks alot guys, good stuff.
iain123 is offline   Reply With Quote