Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2008   #16
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Wow Switch...not cool..seriously..

he's talking about how his mods are used around the world and that they've been in magazines and such, then why not be happy ? Me myself got some coverage in PSM months ago, and I was amazingly thankful for even getting the offer! I'm not saying he shouldn't be happy, but begging for money isn't the way to go. I'm in the exact same position, and I will be working to get a new PC and keep making great videos for the ever so awesome community.

Capische ?
Brotha
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #17
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Quote:
Just a short note to inform anybody here looking one of Switch's many mods. Switch has decided to leave The GTA Place for personal reasons. Many users will be sad that his mods are no longer here, but he has informed me that he does plan on starting up his own website for distributing his mods from now on, so best of luck to him with that.

To end this short post on a more positive note, I just want to let everyone know that the changes we're planning on making to TGTAP are still on track, we hope to get everything done ready for new year, so look out for exciting new things including a new layout after the Christmas period.
http://www.thegtaplace.com/news/2083...-leaves-tgtap/
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #18
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
i can't even afford a PC to run GTA IV lol and i work
this guy definitely needs to get a job
Old 12-11-2008   #19
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
It's not like his works were ever more than conversions from model packs and such.

Last edited by Thundercracker; 12-11-2008 at 09:16 PM..
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #20
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
i'm gonna put my paypal link up and y'all can donate to my broke ass so i can pay for college next semester
Old 12-11-2008   #21
The Commander

The Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enough
Omg, he has left because of all this. Wow, I never knew it would go this far!
Old 12-11-2008   #22
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Not the first time.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #23
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Hahhaa yeah I must say, history has definitely repeated itself
Old 12-12-2008   #24
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Watch out guys, he now has a NEW home on the web, and this time he's not joining an existing site, he's launched his own!

http://gtaforlife.weebly.com/

Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008   #25
The Commander

The Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enough
Omg that is so funny...

His front page,

"Also i'm looking for donations to get a new pc that can run GTA IV so that I can make free mods for everyone! If you wanna help out click the donation banner at the top of the page and donate any amount to switchdesigns@comcast.net."

His fourm rules.

1: If I don't like something i'll delete it!
2: If I don't like you i'll delete you!

I really hope no one has donated....
Old 12-12-2008   #26
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I feel like joining just so I can say, "Get Fucked!"

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008   #27
MurphySk8

MurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished road
Yeah, this is definitely pretty egotistical, but a few years back, Switch actually was a pretty big deal to the modding community. I seem to remember a lot of very different vehicles and stuff like that, enough that he got featured on here during Vice City very often. Still, I don't see many donating anything to him. Put up a donation link for Odie's parents, on the other hand, and I'd donate the $50 I've got now.

Last edited by MurphySk8; 12-12-2008 at 09:19 AM..
MurphySk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008   #28
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
People who are very dedicated to making video game content and expect payment should consider applying for a job at a game development studio.
Old 12-12-2008   #29
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Very strange Mods.

here is one of the strangest

claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008   #30
The Commander

Yeah, some of them im not to sure what the exact point are...

The submarine one looks like it might be cool though.