Old 12-10-2008   #1
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Stuck at Internet Cafe

Hi guys,here is the problem

Before the " No Love Lost",Roman sent me a message to visit him with his friend.after that I did the "No Love Lost" mission,I visited the Roman with Brucie,He said you have to make an Internet Account(Logging In mission)...When I go to the Internet Cafe and after talk with the assisstant woman,She says go on the one the PCs,when I go to them,nothing will happen,It says press E button to use the PC,after pressing the key the message will apears again...

What's the problem?Help me guys...

Edit:All the PCs are online

Edit 2:I did this-->Called him and visited the cousin,I was able to use the pcs...Believe Me!If you have this problem too,do this...

Last edited by behzad_sol; 12-10-2008 at 12:26 PM..
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
hey man did you get this problem in the mission "Final Interview" by Francis McReary? i didn't get this problem for Logging On, but now i'm not able to use the computer during Final Interview. I tried restarting the game and that didn't work... not sure what to do.
Old 01-01-2009   #3
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
you might have falling into a glitch i got as well. But what i did was bring up my phone and call Michelle and set up a date. for me i got out of it that way
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Hmmmm, I'll try something like that, maybe with one of the friends. I can't do that with Michelle because
she has already revealed her true identity, so I'm pretty sure I can't date her anymore
Old 01-01-2009   #5
Niko Bellic999
Banned
Banned

Niko Bellic999 is on a distinguished roadNiko Bellic999 is on a distinguished roadNiko Bellic999 is on a distinguished roadNiko Bellic999 is on a distinguished road
True, she was a f*cking
fed
Niko Bellic999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009   #6
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

or you could do what everyone does if stuck in a gta game blow yourself up
Old 01-01-2009   #7
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
leik wit a roket?

but yah, i only had that problem once, but i made a date.
Old 01-02-2009   #8
rappo
Professional Dumbass

What do you mean by make a date? During the mission? Before the mission?
I'm also stuck on the Wrong is Right mission from UL Paper, which requires you to check this guy's laptop. I tried killing myself during the mission and that didn't help.
Old 01-02-2009   #9
claud3
Banned
Banned

activate the cops by shooting your gun. The should come in and kill you