Old 12-18-2008   #46
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
no you did not missread. All i am saying is that i just see the BIKERS in one D.L.C and the MAFIA in another. After that i see a totally new D.L.C that does not have any of the other families in them

But if there is a cross over with the familes then i am totally wrong
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #47
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
no you did not missread. All i am saying is that i just see the BIKERS in one D.L.C and the MAFIA in another. After that i see a totally new D.L.C that does not have any of the other families in them

But if there is a cross over with the familes then i am totally wrong
I understand that. That's just your opinion. There's no point in getting heated about it. We're merely speculating. I could be right, I could be wrong. You could be right, you could be wrong. Only Rockstar know what they've got planned for us.

I only see the mafia being involved in TLAD due to the fact that a whole story based solely around the 2 biker gangs and no other characters just doesn't seem like Rockstars style. It isn't the direction that they've taken GTA IV. They involved certain characters with certain other characters so that we can explore their relationships more in these episodes. The whole diamond story for example. We know that the Pegorino's and the Ancelotti's are at war. We know that Johnny is definitely involved with the Ancelotti's in one way or another. We know that Johnny screws Ray Boccino over, who is part of the Pegorino mob. Luis, who shoots up the diamond deal with the Jewish Mafia is Gay Tony's personal bodyguard and Gay Tony, as we know is also involved with the Ancelotti's. So seeing as we're actually controlling Johnny, that leads me to believe that we're going to be exploring that part of the story a bit more at some point. They used Johnny in such a way in Niko's story for a reason. And on top of that, we don't know what happens to Johnny afterwards do we? Did Ray Boccino have him killed? Did he get away? We don't know yet. We don't know for a reason. So we could even be seeing more of the Pegorino's.

Nobody knows yet. I'm merely speculating

Last edited by leelee862; 12-18-2008 at 06:20 PM..
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #48
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
your right. But all we have to do is just wait and see iguess
Old 12-18-2008   #49
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
your right. But all we have to do is just wait and see iguess
Yup. Waiting is the hardest part
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #50
claud3
Banned
Banned

sure is. But since the D.L.C is all we are talking about. So we start in the third island and work are way back to the first island. Its like VCS where we started in the second island
Old 12-18-2008   #51
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
who's to say they even lock all the islands from the start of this one? u never know
Old 12-18-2008   #52
claud3
Banned
Banned

well that is possible. I don't think they will break a habbit of a life time.
Old 12-18-2008   #53
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea well they never did a DLC before and nearly everyone who's gonna download it will have unlocked all islands before anyways
Old 12-19-2008   #54
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
If the story begins at roughly the time of the first mission featuring Johnny in Niko's story, then chances are they'll be blocked off. Otherwise, I can at least expect the bridges to Alderney to be blockaded.

It wouldn't make sense if Johnny was able to cross bridges at the same time that Niko couldn't.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008   #55
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Niko was unable to cross the bridges because he was an illegal immigrant without a visa. Johnny should be fine, shouldn't he?
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008   #56
claud3
Banned
Banned

well he should be able. But with all gta games they are blocked of thought so i think not. Here what kind of cameo will niko play in the D.L.C. We know its a small cameo but what can he add to story
Old 12-19-2008   #57
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
Niko was unable to cross the bridges because he was an illegal immigrant without a visa. Johnny should be fine, shouldn't he?
Well, I personally doubt it. Maybe he is on probation and they don't want him to leave alderny, who knows?
and about the Niko cameo.. Unless you see him at the end then he will just be in the parts that Johnny is in on Nikos story but there is always a chance you could see him at the end.
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008   #58
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin View Post
You been under a rock, or what?
Course i have.
I dont read shit about lost and damned. Tbh i dont want to, Cuz i found out too much shit about GTAIV and then when i got it i didnt get all that i expected.

So lost and the damned will be full of surprises for me
Old 12-19-2008   #59
lillb
Casual User

it probably depends where he starts and when the game starts
Old 12-19-2008   #60
claud3
Banned
Banned

so. Since we know fair bit now. What types of new cars will be in the D.L.C.