Old 12-17-2008   #31
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMae12 View Post
im sure is been noticed but just noting that johnny says hes not in the business of kidnapping, or something similar i forgot.
In the mission where you save roman he says that a biker took him there, could mean johnny or could mean another biker after johnny declined.
there's another mission where you have bike chase and there's a spare bike next to the other two, i think johnny will be there somewhere
when does johnny say he's not in the business of kidnapping? I just don't remember that part.
Old 12-17-2008   #32
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
i think it is the first mission you do with him. Not sure myself
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008   #33
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
its been a while since i played and i never counted johnny as that important before this DLC was announced so I don't remember a word he said lol
on another note i think it is good that they are doing a character that wasnt a major part of niko's story
that way the stories won't be too identical but will only overlap in the couple of places that niko and johnny worked together
still wondering tho what they'll do for the next one
Old 12-17-2008   #34
ElephantGuts
Fleet Admiral of my own life

ElephantGuts is on a distinguished roadElephantGuts is on a distinguished road
I'm not particularly excited about the DLC being about a bunch of methhead bikers (no offense). Of course I will still get the DLC since it's GTA 4 after all, but considering all of the varied groups that exist and could be explored in LC, I'm least interested in bikers. I know this will never happen, but I would love to have DLC about the Jewish guys and the diamond trade (I'm Jewish so that makes sense why I would love to play as a Jewish guy). That'd be interesting, right? Jews and lots of potential conflict what with blood diamonds and all.

I don't remember any of the bikers from the story, hell I barely remembered what The Lost was. I think I'll start another game and pay special attention to those parts.
Old 12-17-2008   #35
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
while this is all we know about johnny in gta iv. Maybe this is in the D.L.C

Quote:
Johnny Klebitz is the main protagonist and playable character of Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned, the first of two downloadable episodic packs for the game.

Johnny is a 34 year old member of The Lost biker gang and is first met by Niko after they are both entrusted to watch over a heroin deal for Elizabeta and Playboy X. The deal turns out to be an LCPD sting, and Johnny disappears during the ensuing gunfight. He later reappears to assist Niko with a Conflict diamonds deal with Isaac Roth, on behalf of Ray Boccino. The deal is ambushed by members of the Italian Mafia, and Johnny escapes with two million dollars in cash. Niko is later sent to find and eliminate his friends.

Dan Houser describes Johnny to be "a very different character than Niko, with a very different background
while this is all we know about johnny in gta iv. Maybe this is in the D.L.C

But him saying he is not in the business of kidnapping then i say its true
Old 12-17-2008   #36
Shepherd1991

I dont know if Johnny will be better than Niko.. Niko was a really good character... Mean as hell.. XD We will see if Johnny can compare to him.
Old 12-17-2008   #37
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
when does johnny say he's not in the business of kidnapping? I just don't remember that part.
He says it in TLAD trailer.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008   #38
Shepherd1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
He says it in TLAD trailer.
Oh man I didnt catch this.. Do you think the media... or some clown like Jack thompson will make a big deal about all of this?
Old 12-17-2008   #39
lillb
Casual User

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMT View Post
Oh man I didnt catch this.. Do you think the media... or some clown like Jack thompson will make a big deal about all of this?
wasn't jack thompson disbarred? atleast in florida or something? i really hope thats the end of him cause we don't need any filth like him
Old 12-17-2008   #40
Shepherd1991

Quote:
wasn't jack thompson disbarred? atleast in florida or something? i really hope thats the end of him cause we don't need any filth like him
I agree man. I lol'd when he said Gta was a murder simulator. lol!!
Old 12-18-2008   #41
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
still wondering tho what they'll do for the next one
After playing through the game again it does seem pretty obvious that the second episode will revolve around the mafia in one way or another. Luis Fernando Lopez seems like a good candidate to be protagonist next time round as he is involved with one of the lesser involved mob families in Niko's story, the Ancellotti's. Although in Niko's story he didn't have too much dialogue and was put in a couple of sitations that the protagonist wouldn't usually be put in. Like when the bank gets robbed and he's on the floor talking to that guy. Then I got to thinking that this is where they could introduce him because up until this he isn't involved in the story at all whereas afterwards we encounter him another two times. As he shoots up the diamond deal and again at the Gracie/diamond trade with Gay Tony. Playing as Luis could also explain why Bulgarin shows up a second time. We know why we encountered him the first time. Dimitri is in contact with Bulgarin and screws you over to get in with him. So again, we wouldn't really need to play as Luis up until after the bank robbery.

I always thought to myself "why the hell is Luis in the bank anyway?". Maybe he was there to rob the place too?!

Ooo, my second 100th post.

Last edited by leelee862; 12-18-2008 at 04:29 AM..
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #42
claud3
Banned
Banned

well the mafia are in gta iv. But there very own D.L.C. if so. what would the be story for them be
Old 12-18-2008   #43
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
well the mafia are in gta iv. But there very own D.L.C. if so. what would the be story for them be
Who knows. But, we've still got like 2 out of the 5 families to explore. The Messina's and the Lupisella's. And we still don't even know that much about the Ancellotti's and next to nothing about the Pavano's. Although I have a feeling the Ancellotti's will be explored more in Johnny's story. And then there's Bulgarin. How did he find out about the Gracie/diamond trade. He could be working with the Mafia. And what's gonna come of him and Niko? Surely he isn't just going to drop it. Since we're going to be seeing Johnny's story soon that just leaves the last few Mafia families and Bulgarin. They'll be the only loose ends left in the story that I can think of.

Last edited by leelee862; 12-18-2008 at 10:30 AM..
Old 12-18-2008   #44
claud3
Banned
Banned

it might be just the BIKERS in one D.L.C and the MAFIA in another. But after them it might be different D.L.C's that don't have any connection to any of the other families
Old 12-18-2008   #45
leelee862

Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
it might be just the BIKERS in one D.L.C and the MAFIA in another. But after them it might be different D.L.C's that don't have any connection to any of the other families
Well if TLAD crosses over into Niko's story then chances are we WILL be seeing atleast one of the mob families. Seeing as Johnny and The Lost clearly have ties with The Ancelotti's during Niko's story then my bets are on them definitely making an appearence, even if it's just briefly.

Now I may just be misreading, but are you just trying to be awkward?

Last edited by leelee862; 12-18-2008 at 05:22 PM..