Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2009   #151
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
ya i used to use my debit online but now i buy the cards since i get discounts on them. pretty good deals but doesent europe get more points in a card then the u.s.

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009   #152
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
well euros are worth more than dollars right now
so i would think their cards are like 20 euros and 50 euros and the microsoft point values would be larger seeing as their money is worth more
Old 01-24-2009   #153
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil chevelle View Post
also if you see the new site updates the clips are pretty cool billy looks like he has no remorse when he hits that guy in the head. also malc maybe a black biker gang? maybe they are a gta version of the soul brothers but i dought it they ride harleys and arent nearly as big as the other gangs but still are considered a omc or maybe he is just a black gangster who likes to ride those type of bikes and johnny works with him.
I reckon he's just an illegal street racer, judging from his type of bike, and you only really see him with sorta gang once, with him walking with two guys behind him. Maybe he's also technically a Gang member, but the racing is what defines him more, like Cesar in San Andreas.
Was anyone else confused about the mark on Billy's head? I thought at first it could either be a tatoo, or a scar, like he's survived being shot in the head, but I just say the pic in HD of it, and it looks like a skull tattoo, which...just looks daft to me.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009   #154
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
I would love a mitch baker cameo, although he'd be like 65.

To be honest I think that malc will be in the biker gang, it seems that.. well atleast from what I've read and seen so far that the gang has many different races in it, is this realistic? I'm not well educated on biker gangs.
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009   #155
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Some biker gangs are racist.
According to Wikipedia The Hell's Angels are closed to African Americans and Hispanics
But there are others such as the Mongols which i believe allow African Americans and Hispanics to join them
So the Lost must be more like the latter, maybe the Angels of Death (their rival) will be more like Hells Angels and be racist
Old 01-27-2009   #156
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
Some biker gangs are racist.
According to Wikipedia The Hell's Angels are closed to African Americans and Hispanics
But there are others such as the Mongols which i believe allow African Americans and Hispanics to join them
So the Lost must be more like the latter, maybe the Angels of Death (their rival) will be more like Hells Angels and be racist
When you're riding with Playboy he mentions the "Death Angles" and says "...they're racist as shit, though".