Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2008   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
New GTA IV mods: Real Vehicle Names and No Intro Logos

Just to let you guys know, I've recently added two GTA IV mods to our download database. Enjoy:
Old 12-09-2008   #2
jadire
Newbie Member

jadire is on a distinguished roadjadire is on a distinguished road
Registered just to say cheers for the no-intro's, they annoy me to no end.
jadire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #3
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Not a bad start, nice to see mods out that make getting into the game quicker.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
nice one rappo. I can't wait to try this out cheers man
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #5
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I take that back, the No Loading Screens mod doesn't work for me, I followed the instructions, made the game moddable, and installed the mod, yet I still get the loading screens. Fucking GTA4 is shit, it won't even let me run mods properly!
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #6
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
The GTA IV gods must not like you Ash because the No Intro Logos mod works perfectly for me Which modding patch are you using? I tested it out with aru's File Modding Ability Patch and it's all good. The text shows up for like .1 seconds and then the main GTA IV menu comes up.
Old 12-10-2008   #7
jadire
Newbie Member

jadire is on a distinguished roadjadire is on a distinguished road
Doesn't work for me either, I either experience lots of crashes or the intro still runs the same length of time but it's just black.

I'm using this method http://www.gta-modding.it/iv/guide_en.php
jadire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #8
rappo
Professional Dumbass

I can't vouch for that patch, please try out this one: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=380102
Old 12-10-2008   #9
Erika_
Newbie Member

Erika_ is on a distinguished roadErika_ is on a distinguished roadErika_ is on a distinguished roadErika_ is on a distinguished roadErika_ is on a distinguished road
How come I can't download the no intro logos mod, I get this when I hit Download:
Code:
This webpage is not found.

No webpage was found for the web address: ftp://ftp.gtagaming.com/gtaiv/mods/no-intro-logos.zip

More information on this error
Below is the original error message

Error 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND): The file or directory could not be found.
(Using Google Chrome)
Erika_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #10
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Rocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these parts
you can download it at GTAInside,too
Rocker-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #11
rappo
Professional Dumbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika_ View Post
How come I can't download the no intro logos mod, I get this when I hit Download:
Code:
This webpage is not found.

No webpage was found for the web address: ftp://ftp.gtagaming.com/gtaiv/mods/no-intro-logos.zip

More information on this error
Below is the original error message

Error 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND): The file or directory could not be found.
(Using Google Chrome)
For some reason it doesn't work out with Google Chrome, the download will work in Firefox or Internet Explorer.