Old 12-06-2008   #1
Gupi
In the hizzouse

Gupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished road
IGN Interviews Rockstar

Link: IGN

Three pages of BS for your cringe-worthy pleasure.
Old 12-06-2008   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Yeah I saw that a while ago, it was too much BS to finish reading I don't really blame Rockstar at all though, they are a business after all, and they certainly have to choose their words really carefully. Although it was a lame move to release such a messed up game, it's noble of them to actually recognize all this criticism and deal with it. They assure that a patch is coming, and hopefully that will put all things back in place.
Old 12-06-2008   #3
Duke Lion

Duke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really nice
lol, I just skimmed the article.. It's amazing how much crap they can fit onto 3 pages.

And the whole "But you can play it on max in 5 years, and then it will still look like a game that's 5 years old!. How awesome is that!!?" is just the lamest BS I have heard in a long time....
Duke Lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008   #4
Gupi
In the hizzouse

Gupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished road
I agree Rappo but i guess i expected more from them than, "designing it with the intent of having future growth with the game", when it doesn't even run on DirectX 10.

I dont know about you guys but future growth to me means beautiful & innovating sequals.
Old 12-06-2008   #5
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, what a crappy interview, Those QA guys are up their own arse, they just don't want to admit they messed up "Well users are mainly running out of date drivers" This users isn't and my problems are still smack in my face, the only issue here is that you guys messed up, this is a lousy port, you made the wrong decisions and sadly people still bought the game because they were expecting it to work like previous games done by Rockstar North. Toronto knows jack shit about Porting to Computers.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote