Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > Grand Theft Auto IV Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2008   #16
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
I always wanted to see someone make a spiderman mod for this game it would be funny going around web slinging while shooting an ak-47.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #17
mM1k3y

mM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enoughmM1k3y will become famous soon enough
yeah that would be bad ass, with that high health think they were talking about if you fall
mM1k3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008   #18
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
a Mod that improves performance would be nice, thats all I need and the game will be perfect. I got all the other problems worked out. I don't even use the social club or multiplayer, just wanted the single player to work.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008   #19
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
I wonder if they can change the rounds coming out of the Miniguns?
Old 12-07-2008   #20
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
in what way do you want to change the rounds on the minigun.
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote