Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2008   #91
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Direct link to my videos.

Only have two, one about landing in the hot coffee cup and the other one about a challenge from an old thread from this forums.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #92
Saturnas
Newbie Member

Saturnas is an unknown quantity at this point
Please watch video in HD!
LIBERTY CITY AT NIGHT

Saturnas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #93
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
My newest one
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #94
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of

BAD QUALITY!
Old 01-07-2009   #95
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Haha, nice rampage there Tyler!
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009   #96
Criptos
Newbie Member

Criptos is on a distinguished roadCriptos is on a distinguished roadCriptos is on a distinguished road
Crashes and Shinanigans

Third Video, WATCH IN HD!

Criptos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009   #97
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future

First real shot at the video editor

Click screen to view...
Old 01-10-2009   #98
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
Slim, some dear sister music would've went perfectly with that moment where you accidently shot the guy with the rocket

Heres my video that I made with my camcorder, came out pretty well for cam recording, only reason that it could look bad for would be that I forgot to turn the light in my room off so it kinda shined off the TV

heres the video

360 II Sammy B II PSN Sam-B93 STEAM IISammyBII

Last edited by Sam B.; 01-17-2009 at 04:04 AM..
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #99
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Here, guys, is a video titled "Chinatown Wars - RPG!"

https://tv.rockstargames.com/videos/...4A0299FACB1394

It is about a Rocket war in Chinatown! Check it out!

And rate it 5 stars!
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #100
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Pretty cool video there
Old 01-20-2009   #101
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Hey Guys. So I've finally gotten GTA IV for my PC, and I've started to fiddle around with the editor. Here's my first video in which I just play around some with the camera controls and getting to know them. Expect some major shit coming later on.

https://tv.rockstargames.com/videos/...F9593467B8E353

EDIT: Watch this one instead.

Peace out,
Brotha

Last edited by Brotha; 01-22-2009 at 05:33 AM..
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009   #102
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
Old 01-26-2009   #103
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Were you using a mod to cause all of that gravity madness, or was the video not rendering the explosions and fire from RPGs?

Or other?
Old 01-26-2009   #104
BlackSilver65

the video wasn't rendering the explosions because I think there was just way to many, my game was running at like 12 fps there was so many explosions going on. so yeah they were just being launched by the un-rendered explosions, i'm kind of mad they didn't render =[
Old 01-26-2009   #105
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Ah I see. Well at first glance I thought it was some crazy gravity mod or something, still cool nonetheless