Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2008   #76
otai
The NOOOBIE lol

otai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enough
Whoa I tried to create video but too laggy
BTW ur zombie idea nice one

Last edited by otai; 12-14-2008 at 09:00 AM..
otai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008   #77
geoffreyfleming

geoffreyfleming is an unknown quantity at this point
geoffreyfleming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #78
Criptos
Newbie Member

Criptos is on a distinguished roadCriptos is on a distinguished roadCriptos is on a distinguished road
Hey all i have been lurking around for a few months, and finally decided to post with my first video i made in game. not the best quality, but whatever.

Criptos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008   #79
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
lmao the police car explosion at 40 seconds was awesome! hahah great capture
whoa great ending too, good stuff
Old 12-19-2008   #80
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Some of these videos are awesome. They made me want to play GTA IV again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leelee862 View Post
Haha. What was the song used in this video called? It's dead weird yet strangely appealing to me
It's Justice - Stress

grimmy is a gay icon

Last edited by oppar; 12-19-2008 at 02:45 PM..
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008   #81
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
amazing vids. People. CRIPTOS at the time 00:18 the area goes black. That is a old school glitch that all gta games have
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008   #82
plavigrm

plavigrm is infamous around these partsplavigrm is infamous around these parts

Stupid cops.

Last edited by plavigrm; 12-19-2008 at 02:59 PM..
plavigrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008   #83
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
thats cool. I do that some times to just use the cocktails. I see the fire stays on you another glitch
Old 12-19-2008   #84
plavigrm

plavigrm is infamous around these partsplavigrm is infamous around these parts
This is the first time it happened. Haven't actually noticed it until I uploaded the video. Haha
plavigrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008   #85
claud3
Banned
Banned

its a cool glitch. If you do it right you could run around the city and get into cars on fire and they will never blow up. Just like the old gta games
Old 12-22-2008   #86
Criptos
Newbie Member

Criptos is on a distinguished roadCriptos is on a distinguished roadCriptos is on a distinguished road
Hey All currently re dering my next video. Doing it in 720 this time in hopes that it will look really good on YouTube. It's mostly crashes and that sorts thing. I'll upload it tonight but my Internet ain't the best so it will be awhile.

EDIT: after rendering it and watch I wasn't happy with it. Mainly too short so I'm back to working on it. I'm sure. No I really cares that it won't be here tonight, but just thought I would update.

EDIT2: Video is up! leave critisim please :-D Merry Christmas

Last edited by Criptos; 12-23-2008 at 07:38 PM..
Criptos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008   #87
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice

My video =]
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008   #88
*TomeR*

*TomeR* is an unknown quantity at this point
ROFL blacksilver !
Here's Mine:
*TomeR* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008   #89
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Rocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these parts
im gonna need alot of time to think about making one thats really good
Rocker-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008   #90
GamerX5500

GamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished roadGamerX5500 is on a distinguished road
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wbQ1CVz9K0

Watch in HD

If you can't watch it in HD at a nice, steady frame-rate, don't even bother trying the game on your PC. It's as simple as that.

Last edited by GamerX5500; 12-28-2008 at 09:05 AM..
GamerX5500 is offline   Reply With Quote