Old 03-09-2012   #346
SonnyCheebah

SonnyCheebah is an unknown quantity at this point
Man, you guys have some talent!

This is my friend's first foray into the video editor.
SonnyCheebah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012   #347
DrSmile
Newbie Member

DrSmile is on a distinguished roadDrSmile is on a distinguished roadDrSmile is on a distinguished road
Grand Theft Uh-Oh IV : Health Insurance, Taxis, Brawls and Pineapples...

A collection of bloopers

DrSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012   #348
Auxeum
Machinima Director

Auxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enoughAuxeum will become famous soon enough

the ending is my favorite!
Auxeum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012   #349
icemg1k

icemg1k is an unknown quantity at this point
icemg1k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012   #350
srash

srash is an unknown quantity at this point
Gta IV Epic Stunts - Volume 5

After long hours spent on gta,I am proud to present the volume 5 of my "Epic Stunts" !

Always such incredible, technical and sometimes completely stupid, the video should, as usual, please the greatest number of my viewers. Thanks to Jeyflip for his help for editing and on the soundtrack. Do not forget to comment if you enjoy (:

As always, is on TBOGT, out with fraps, edited with Sony Vegas, and no mod used.

musique : Pendulum - Slam & Pendulum - The Vulture
srash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012   #351
srb4life92
L3-e

srb4life92 is on a distinguished roadsrb4life92 is on a distinguished roadsrb4life92 is on a distinguished road
The Business Movie

Hey guys, were are proud to present our 12th GTA IV movie, The Business. If you have 20 minutes to kill, or are interested in, check it out

Tagline: My father started the New York crime syndicate; The Gulianni Family. I guess I followed in his footsteps...
Genre: Action/Crime
Release Date: March 6th
Year: 2012
Run-time: 23 mins

Another one of our latest movies involves stilldre's Red Dead Desert Mod. It is one of the first plot led GTA movies to use it. If you have 15 mins, check it out!

Tagline: The desert is not to be taken as a joke...
Genre: Adventure/Drama
Release Date: January 17th
Year: 2012
Run-time: 15 min

http://www.youtube.com/L3entertainmentGTA

Last edited by srb4life92; 03-17-2012 at 11:20 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
srb4life92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012   #352
2TimesACharm

2TimesACharm is on a distinguished road2TimesACharm is on a distinguished road2TimesACharm is on a distinguished road2TimesACharm is on a distinguished road2TimesACharm is on a distinguished road
nice job on the videos you guys. they're all pretty decent

By the way, I just released my ICENHANCER 2.0 based config on GTA4-Mods.com which was used in the trailer for GTA: The Movie and will be used in Episode One (creating).

Old 03-24-2012   #353
Mahone

Mahone will become famous soon enoughMahone will become famous soon enoughMahone will become famous soon enoughMahone will become famous soon enoughMahone will become famous soon enoughMahone will become famous soon enough
I made this video of the mod called carmageddon. I also have a bunch more short funny GTA 4 videos on my channel. Please like the videos if you like them My youtube name is F1Nkiller.

EDIT: Here is a new video. There is a audio spike about 2/3 in the video so don't keep your speakers/headphones too loud

Last edited by Mahone; 03-27-2012 at 02:24 PM..
Mahone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012   #354
FugetSudoJr

FugetSudoJr is on a distinguished roadFugetSudoJr is on a distinguished road
Smile Friction (GTAIV Machinima)

Hi guys! for the last year or so i've been working on a GTAIV Machinima series call Friction. It's a little different from some of the other vids posted here so I hope you guys enjoy

Friction Episode 1

Friction Episode 2

The Friction Flashback

*I understand that they're a little long, but if you give 'em a chance you might enjoy! thanks!!
FugetSudoJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012   #355
Mahone

Mahone will become famous soon enoughMahone will become famous soon enoughMahone will become famous soon enoughMahone will become famous soon enoughMahone will become famous soon enoughMahone will become famous soon enough
Here is a new Dance video. It's really funny in my opinion. Please watch it and like it if you want to.
Mahone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012   #356
YeardleyDiamond
Machinima Director

YeardleyDiamond will become famous soon enoughYeardleyDiamond will become famous soon enoughYeardleyDiamond will become famous soon enoughYeardleyDiamond will become famous soon enoughYeardleyDiamond will become famous soon enoughYeardleyDiamond will become famous soon enough
A Day in Liberty City

Like the beautiful morning sunshine in Liberty City, may this brighten your day.

YeardleyDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012   #357
ucantrunaway
Newbie Member

ucantrunaway is an unknown quantity at this point
Another quick bike stunt for your entertainment. Enjoy!

Programs Used:

GTA Video Editor
Sony Vegas 10 + Newbluefx Plugins
After Effects
Boujou
Cinema 4D
Photoshop
Action Movie Essentials 2
Spark IV

https://twitter.com/css172

http://www.youtube.com/css172
ucantrunaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012   #358
YeardleyDiamond
Machinima Director

YeardleyDiamond will become famous soon enoughYeardleyDiamond will become famous soon enoughYeardleyDiamond will become famous soon enoughYeardleyDiamond will become famous soon enoughYeardleyDiamond will become famous soon enoughYeardleyDiamond will become famous soon enough
Modern Formal Warfare

Old 04-22-2012   #359
YeardleyDiamond
Machinima Director

The Trailer Show: Inception IV

Old 04-29-2012   #360
YeardleyDiamond
Machinima Director

CRYSIS 4

This is my first attempt to combine and convert models to peds in 3DS MAX, I fitted the head perfectly to the body and after exporting this was the result on the game! LOL! This is supposed to be a serious video but Niko looks funny so I opted to make this a funny video instead.

http://www.youtube.com/YeardlyDiamond1

Last edited by YeardleyDiamond; 04-29-2012 at 08:14 AM..