Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2010   #196
Wilbur13
wilbur t krinkle presents
Newbie Member

Wilbur13 is on a distinguished roadWilbur13 is on a distinguished roadWilbur13 is on a distinguished road
Memories of Liberty City

Hi Guys

i have made a video about TBOGT and Luis making memories.

Let me know what you think of it.

wilbur t krinkle

Last edited by Wilbur13; 12-30-2010 at 02:40 AM..
Wilbur13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #197
ellyka112
Banned
Banned

ellyka112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Him View Post
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...es/293861.html
Here's mine, it took some editing in Sony Vegas for me to add music and fix some buggy cuts but this is my first video With GTA IV enjoy...
All of those were awesome, guys! Question for you, though, Mr. Eli. For the slow motion did you have to put those in as separate clips? Because I couldn't find a way to make it slow down between markers, it was always changing the speed of the entire clip. Just wondering if I didn't find it or if you did indeed use multiple clips.
ellyka112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010   #198
ucantrunaway
Newbie Member

ucantrunaway is an unknown quantity at this point
I proudly present "The AMAZING Stuntman 6", back with more creative and original stunts. Enjoy!

Thanks for watching.

https://twitter.com/css172

http://www.youtube.com/css172
ucantrunaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010   #199
RidderProGame

RidderProGame is an unknown quantity at this point
GTA IV MP RPG ESCAPE

Ridder Pro Game

RidderProGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010   #200
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Some nice videos here but I'll be honest, with it being the Holiday season, we need more themed around that, would be nice to do a build up of Holiday themed videos or POTD's in the last 2 week run up or just the last week run up even. I'd like to see some grand gestures on this, bonus points for whoever uses the Snow Mod, yes it's a big download but it would really help create that different feeling in Liberty City:

I'm looking forward to see what you guys can do, if it's recreating a Holiday story in GTA or just a snowy stunt video, I'll be happy to see anything.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010   #201
RidderProGame

Ridder Pro Game

Old 12-19-2010   #202
YeardleyDiamond
Machinima Director

YeardleyDiamond will become famous soon enoughYeardleyDiamond will become famous soon enoughYeardleyDiamond will become famous soon enoughYeardleyDiamond will become famous soon enoughYeardleyDiamond will become famous soon enoughYeardleyDiamond will become famous soon enough
Venus

Hello everybody! Check out my new GTA IV series called "Venus". A sci-fi action story about a girl chasing a fat assassin but also being chased at the same time, more details about the story will be revealed in the following episodes.
YeardleyDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010   #203
Big Fella
--DanK--

Big Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enough
Custom Car Show

Visit my youtube page.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DanK3670
Big Fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011   #204
vivec

vivec is on a distinguished roadvivec is on a distinguished roadvivec is on a distinguished roadvivec is on a distinguished road
Hello guys, check out my newest funny GTA4 Machinima, hope you'll get a laugh from watching this one

vivec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011   #205
alex73191
Newbie Member

alex73191 is an unknown quantity at this point
Heres two of my videos that i have made so far, they're also in 1080p. hope you guys enjoy them

p.s. if ya'll can rate the videos , i would be very grateful

alex73191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011   #206
ucantrunaway
Newbie Member

ucantrunaway is an unknown quantity at this point
One of the most original and possibly the best GTA 4 drifting video's you will ever see!!

The following is performed while drifting:

Pigeon shooting
Ten pin bowling
Plane jumping
Precision drifting

Thanks for watching.

https://twitter.com/css172

http://www.youtube.com/css172
ucantrunaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011   #207
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Since my last challenge fell on deaf ears, I'll give you guys more notice this time.

OK, as some of you might know, it's nearly the One Year Anniversary of Episodes from Liberty City PC and PS3 release, the release that gave PC users a chance to play Director in the world of Johnny and Luis, now since EFLC also finished off the main GTA IV story, lets see what you guys can put together, I WANT MONTAGES! I want to see the In Game missions compiled as some ultimate trailer/tribute for the GTA IV Story Arc.

Restrictions
- Any gameplay must be from any of the Story Missions from Grand Theft Auto IV, The Lost and Damned or The Ballad of Gay Tony
- Multiplayer can also used to spice up shots or if you have any interesting takes on the already set missions
- Any music used has to be from Grand Theft Auto IV, The Lost and Damned, The Ballad of Gay Tony or Episodes from Liberty City
- It CAN contain spoilers to the storyline

Deadline is March 26th 2011, Winners will be posted on the Main page to celebrate the one year release of EFLC.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011   #208
RidderProGame

Shopping NitroCart

Ridder Pro Game

IF YOU WANT SO YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MY NITROCART.
.: DOWNLOAD LINK :.
after upload
Old 01-15-2011   #209
2TimesACharm

2TimesACharm is on a distinguished road2TimesACharm is on a distinguished road2TimesACharm is on a distinguished road2TimesACharm is on a distinguished road2TimesACharm is on a distinguished road
PacketOverload's GTA: Steal & Evade

Like evading the cops in Grand Theft Auto IV? You might like this.

Last edited by 2TimesACharm; 01-29-2011 at 01:41 PM..
2TimesACharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011   #210
Big Fella
--DanK--

Big Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enoughBig Fella will become famous soon enough
My tribute

Visit my youtube page.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DanK3670
Big Fella is offline   Reply With Quote