Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2010   #1
Zelando
Newbie Member

Zelando is on a distinguished roadZelando is on a distinguished roadZelando is on a distinguished roadZelando is on a distinguished roadZelando is on a distinguished road
How do i uninstall XliveLess

hi i have downloaded and installed Xliveless or whatever its called on my computer.. but since i can't play Lan with it i desided to uninstall problem is, i don't know how.. i looked in programs and features but nothing.. tried to look around in the GTA IV folder but couldn't find anything other than the xlive.dll and xlive_d.dll

what should i do to install "the real" Xlive?
Zelando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
All you have to do is remove xlive.dll and xlive_d.dll. Those were add-on files, they didn't replace any old files that came with GTA IV.

In fact you don't even have to remove them, you can just rename them and get rid of the "dll" part so that the ASI loader doesn't load them. That way if you ever decide to play with XLiveless again you don't have to redownload it, you can just add the .dll back.
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #3
Zelando
Newbie Member

Zelando is on a distinguished roadZelando is on a distinguished roadZelando is on a distinguished roadZelando is on a distinguished roadZelando is on a distinguished road
oh thanks

didn't know it was that simple xD well thank you!
Zelando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010   #4
ieatclowns
Newbie Member

ieatclowns is on a distinguished roadieatclowns is on a distinguished roadieatclowns is on a distinguished roadieatclowns is on a distinguished roadieatclowns is on a distinguished road
Oh, I'm glad it doesn't replace any files. I installed it to use it as an AsiLoader for Simple (Native) Trainer and Player Selector, but I found that 1. I liked GFW-Live and 2. The mods still didn't work.

I know it may seem a little off topic, but what do I do? (I tried creating my own thread but it didn't allow me..)

Note: Please PM me if you are interested in voice acting in a machinima project of mine. I use GTA IV predominantely. Age or gender is not of matter either, I need all manner of voices. Thanks.

Post Nuclear Roleplaying Forums: defiction.freeforums.org
ieatclowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010   #5
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
What are you trying to do? I posted how to uninstall it. You're wondering how to get the mods to work?
Old 12-19-2010   #6
ieatclowns
Newbie Member

ieatclowns is on a distinguished roadieatclowns is on a distinguished roadieatclowns is on a distinguished roadieatclowns is on a distinguished roadieatclowns is on a distinguished road
Yeah, mods don't work with any AsiLoader including Xliveless. In fact dsound.dll causes the game to not even start. D:

Note: Please PM me if you are interested in voice acting in a machinima project of mine. I use GTA IV predominantely. Age or gender is not of matter either, I need all manner of voices. Thanks.

Post Nuclear Roleplaying Forums: defiction.freeforums.org
ieatclowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010   #7
rappo
Professional Dumbass

First you want to make sure that you've upgraded your version of GTA IV to the latest patch. The latest one is v1.0.7.0 and you can get it from Rockstar: http://support.rockstargames.com/hel.../GTAIV_patch_7. That's the version of the game that the newest Simple Trainer (from here http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/simp...rsion-62-f2115) was designed to work with. It comes bundled with the ScriptHook so you don't need to download that separately. But you're right you need to use an ASI Loader along with it. You may have been trying old versions of Alexander Blade's ASI Loader and XLiveless? Use this version of XLiveless, it works for me with the latest GTA IV patch: http://www.mediafire.com/?22ongantzmm
Old 01-30-2011   #8
sabotage12629
Newbie Member

sabotage12629 is an unknown quantity at this point
dude where did you guys found the xlive

where did you found it

Last edited by sabotage12629; 01-30-2011 at 07:19 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
sabotage12629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Days Ago   #9
xdpp22
Newbie Member

xdpp22 is an unknown quantity at this point
How to make all mod work .
And we can get xlive from any site just type xliveless download

Last edited by xdpp22; 2 Days Ago at 08:47 PM..
xdpp22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago   #10
ZRafioi
Anonymous
Newbie Member

ZRafioi is infamous around these partsZRafioi is infamous around these partsZRafioi is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotage12629 View Post
dude where did you guys found the xlive

where did you found it
have heard GOOGLE you do not tried to search?
ZRafioi is offline   Reply With Quote