Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2008   #1
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
GTAIV Music Pack

To help kick off your custom soundtrack collection for GTAIV, my brother and I performed three cover songs from scratch, under the band name "Acters". All of the information you'll need regarding the songs and how to implement them into your game is included in the zip file.

We hope you enjoy them!

Download Here
Old 12-03-2008   #2
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Great work Zidane (and Brother Mongillo), I'll definitely be adding these tracks to my custom library... of course, only if my copy of GTA IV installs and runs tomorrow

I'll listen to it in iTunes too, you guys will get added to the Last.fm page! http://www.last.fm/music/Acters
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008   #3
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Like I told you the other day, even though you think it sucks cause you're such a negative Nancy (Casey), I think they're all freaking great!

It's Chris btw rappo
Old 12-03-2008   #4
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Hmm I wonder if these songs relate in anyway of the GTA4 disks not loading for him.....

*Sarcasm*

Nice work anyway Zidane
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008   #5
Sparthan
Tonight we dine in HELL !

Sparthan is on a distinguished roadSparthan is on a distinguished road
Awsome! The Munich song is the one i love most! Great work
Btw what is the program did you use?
Sparthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008   #6
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparthan View Post
Awsome! The Munich song is the one i love most! Great work
Btw what is the program did you use?

We used Nuendo.

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/886/shelxo0.png
Old 12-04-2008   #7
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice one. I will use this to get me started in making my own custome- list cheers zidane
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008   #8
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Acters? Acter is a place in IV, coincidence?
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008   #9
Zidane

You just made the best 5000th post ever.
Old 12-04-2008   #10
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
congrats ska on your 5000th posts.

On topic.

Is there a limit to how much music you can add to your own custome list
Old 12-04-2008   #11
Zidane

It's unlimited.
Old 12-05-2008   #12
claud3
Banned
Banned

cool. No limit

so all my 4,000 songs can go in there nice one.

Every think of making your own radiostation. You know between every 10 songs you would talk about anything or interduce the next song
Old 12-05-2008   #13
Zidane

I did something like that every time a GTA game was released on PC, but it became too time consuming as the quality of the radio shows kept increasing. I don't wanna release crap as a radio show, so a few songs had to suffice.

Phusion FM for GTA3
GTAGaming Radio 2003 for GTA3
GTAGaming Radio 2004 for Vice City
Back-Talk Radio for San Andreas

Each were an hour to 90 minutes I believe.

Yep. Those were the days!
Old 12-05-2008   #14
claud3
Banned
Banned

nice. Could you not just get members here add there voices to the radio zidane station so you have a different collection of voices

I called radio-zidane-station

Here you could make them add there music and so chit-chat
Old 12-05-2008   #15
Zidane

I did that for Back-Talk Radio. It was pretty neat.