Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Tips, Cheats & Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2008   #1
chiken
Newbie Member

chiken is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET A PRISON VAN IN GTAIV?

PLEASE HELP I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET A PRISON VAN IN GTAIV, THE GAME HAS BEEN COMPLETED BY MYSELF AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANY1 KNOWS HOW TO GET THE VAN?
chiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008   #2
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
the only time i've ever seen one in the game is during the mission for derick mccreary
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #3
Hellfire

Hellfire is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm going to say.... outside the prison?
Hellfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
you could get it throught that mission for derick mccreary and drive it to your safe house and fail the mission. Park it in your parking space and save the game. That should be the easy way to get and keep one
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #5
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Wasn't the prison van just a regular swat van?
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #6
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
come to think of it yes it was. Olin your right

So simpley get a four-star wanted level and there you go
Old 12-10-2008   #7
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
It is just an Enforcer, no?
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #8
claud3
Banned
Banned

yes it is the enforcer. I would just get four stars and steal one park it at my safehouse and save the game. Or get four stars got to my first safe-house or any of them have a shoot-out with the cops and go save the game. Because you have more chance of getting one when you save the game and they have parked it with in your parking space so you have it
Old 12-10-2008   #9
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea i wasnt sure if there was a difference between the one in the mission and the regular NOOSE vans
Old 12-10-2008   #10
claud3
Banned
Banned

nope no difference at all. it is really easy to get a hold off

Last edited by claud3; 12-11-2008 at 05:32 AM..
Old 12-10-2008   #11
lillb
Casual User

yea it is, i remember having one once and some cop on foot arrested a criminal put him in my van parked at my house and drove away with it
Old 12-11-2008   #12
claud3
Banned
Banned

lillb. I was saying. " Nope there is no difference in the two noose vans " that is what i was saying
Old 05-25-2009   #13
TheEvilGuy
Newbie Member

TheEvilGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
there is the noose ones are are called the enforcer the prison one is called the stockade.
TheEvilGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009   #14
MakedoniaIsGrek
Newbie Member

MakedoniaIsGrek is an unknown quantity at this point
No the enforcer is a truck for Counter-terror officers.The prison truck is in the mission of patrick mcreary.Steal the truck fail the mission and than you can do whatever you want with it.The truck is blue i think.
MakedoniaIsGrek is offline   Reply With Quote