Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2008   #31
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold
The thing is, I can play Crysis on high, and it's playable! Like 50+ FPS, this game, no matter what I do, it's shitting on me and only going 30FPS which is the highest point, most of the time it hums at 25 or less.

I also feel like they force vsync no matter what.

[img][/img]

click me
Lao Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008   #32
dgn8

dgn8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Will a patch help?
Will I be able to play with the minimum requirements that they gave us? :-/
Otherwise I won't buy it. :-(
And I'm glad that I haven't already ;-)
dgn8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008   #33
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Yeah my brother who has real high end gaming PC that cost him a few grand, it ain't even working for him, he says he meets the recommended requirments but it runs crap. We are just gonna wait until R* release a patch because this is unbearable.
Old 12-03-2008   #34
unenergizer
-= GFX ARTIST =-

unenergizer is on a distinguished roadunenergizer is on a distinguished roadunenergizer is on a distinguished roadunenergizer is on a distinguished road
Well guys my download on steam is 99%!!!

Wish me luck as I am hoping I can play the game on at least bare minimal settings.
Old 12-03-2008   #35
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
My steam download also says 99%. 8 minutes remaining apparently.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote