Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2008   #1
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Question about the sultan rc

I know where the location of this vehicle is but when i go back there most of the time i can't get it to appear has this happened to anyone else?

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008   #2
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
never happened to me, how often are you going back to get another?
maybe if its within a short time frame it doesnt respawn yet, i've never gone there twice in a short time
Old 11-28-2008   #3
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Come to think of it yes I've been going back there very quick thanks for the help.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008   #4
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea if u need another one in a short amount of time its usually easy enough to find another since that seems to be one car that really spawns alot once u find it, sometimes when i get in one a whole street will just be more sultan rs's so usually if i fuck the first one up theres another close by