Old 11-26-2008   #46
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
you just repeated yourself dude. We are talking about the rewards you get for beating the dlc 100%

Last edited by claud3; 11-26-2008 at 10:32 AM..
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008   #47
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
The Packie and Gracie quote is wrong.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008   #48
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Ska nice spot dude. Never seen that myself.

So what is the correct quote
Old 11-26-2008   #49
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
claud3 the rewards ur talking about.. do u mean currently when u get 100% do they give u any ingame rewards? if that's what you mean i don't think so I never heard anything about them and if you're talking about if they will add in game rewards for completing the DLC 100% i doubt they will add anything like extra health/ammo and such.
Old 11-26-2008   #50
claud3
Banned
Banned

lillb yes that is what i am talking about. Sorry for he confusion. But would not make the D.L.C nothing but a unrewarding side-story.

Don't get me wrong. They might add in-game rewards but what can they add
Old 11-26-2008   #51
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
from what i understand so far it seems like the DLC will be almost a game itself entirely although probably far far shorter than the original, so as for in game rewards i dont think they will add something for completing the dlc other than an achievement.
It will probably have the standard GTA rewards for completing certain missions in the story such as new safe houses and weapons.
I'm also wondering if they are gonna keep the friend system for the DLC story, although i like the phone idea sometimes having all kinds of friends calling u all the time was annoying, hope they don't give us a new set of annoying friends to "take care of"
Old 11-26-2008   #52
claud3
Banned
Banned

maybe so. that was a pian in the arse. But it also kept you busy, when you had nothing else to do in the game
Old 11-26-2008   #53
lillb
Casual User

yea it was quite bothersome when u were trying to find pigeons or stunt jumps and u had brucie crying cause u didnt hang out with him, i always turned the phone off when i was trying to do those things but then id need to call roman for a taxi, call kiki to lose my wanted level or something like that and forget to turn it off again and then id get a million calls and text messages in like 2 minutes
Old 11-26-2008   #54
claud3
Banned
Banned

the way i worked it. Was put it on sleep and just steal a car if need be or when i got a wanted level i would have a shoot out with the cops wait until te place is clear and drive or run out of the wanted zone
Old 11-26-2008   #55
lillb
Casual User

yea well it got tedious trying to lose a wanted level every other pigeon specially since i was following a map and i didnt wanna keep leaving the area and have to go back for another pigeon
Old 11-26-2008   #56
claud3
Banned
Banned

the worse of the worse is trying to get the pigeon without getting a wanted level. Which in some cases was impossible
Old 11-29-2008   #57
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
So right now, I hope they don't add the Flying Rats onto the DLC!

I have a really cool idea: Bike Customization (This is based around a Biker, isn't it?)

We can go around the city to maybe collect... let's say: 100 Bike Customization Parts: Decals, Vinyls, Other Misc. Parts, etc.

That'll be really cool, since the collectibles would be of use! And add a subpage in the Stats part of the menu to show which collectible you've found, which you haven't, like in Midnight Club: LA. That'll be cool too!
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008   #58
lillb
Casual User

i say don't add anymore collectables
Old 11-29-2008   #59
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Why not? If they don't add them "WTF ROCKSTAR ARE SHIT DLC IS A RIP OFF", if they do add them "WTF ROCKSTAR ARE SHIT KANT GET 100% CAUSE OF DUMB COLLECTABLES!!!11".
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008   #60
lillb
Casual User

i dont like collectibles lol
GTA IV is the first GTA i've ever collected all of them and thats only cause there was an achievement and it makes my "e-penis" bigger lol
i'd rather them add more side missions like car theft missions/import export