Old 11-21-2008   #31
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting point, There WILL be new achievements, but where will they go? Would they be added onto GTA IV in an update (bringing the total up to 1250) so 250g for TLAD or will they have their own, most Arcade games, etc only have 200g worth of achievements. Unless they do both, add the new multiplayer ones ones onto GTA IV and have a new 200g for TLAD.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008   #32
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Interesting point, There WILL be new achievements, but where will they go? Would they be added onto GTA IV in an update (bringing the total up to 1250) so 250g for TLAD or will they have their own, most Arcade games, etc only have 200g worth of achievements. Unless they do both, add the new multiplayer ones ones onto GTA IV and have a new 200g for TLAD.
Well, I'm 99.9% sure they will just addon to IVs achievments.. Halo did this, oblivion did this, gears did this.

I also think rockstars power over GTA is enough for them to convince microsoft to let them have 500G per pack but if they will or not is another story,
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008   #33
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
500 is really low i doubt it will be less than 800
Old 11-22-2008   #34
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
500 is really low i doubt it will be less than 800
Well the average for an expansion of this size seems to be 250. 800 seems a little optimistic as the main game has only 1000.
Old 11-22-2008   #35
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
oops i thought u were talkin about price not gamepoints yea 500 is high lol
Old 11-22-2008   #36
Jaytow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
oops i thought u were talkin about price not gamepoints yea 500 is high lol
Oh, I see haha.

Anywhere between 800-1600 For MS Points if you ask me, any guess is as good as mine.
Old 11-22-2008   #37
lillb
Casual User

yup but im guessin it will be the classic 250 for this game
don't know of any other games that added more than that through DLC
Old 11-22-2008   #38
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
If they do add New trophies what else can we do
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008   #39
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
If they do add New trophies what else can we do
If they add achivements, I think it will be Auf Widersehen [Insert Biker Gang Leader Name Here] 9win everything in Multiplayer), an achivement for the highest Muliplayer ranking, an achivement for ranking up in Multiplayer initially, an achivement for completing story and a few for completing a few key missions and a few for the activities and friends. I'm guessing that 100% completion will not have as much to do as in GTA IV itself, though.

This DLC is the equivalent to an expansion, like Shivering Isels was to Oblivion, Halo 3: Recon is to Halo 3 and Wrath of the Lich King was to World of Warcraft, or like London 1969 was to the original Grand Theft Auto. So, I would think that it will most probably get another 1000G.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008   #40
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
cool. But with all the trophies we have now. What rewards can we get for completing the D.L.C. That we don't already have

We already no clip ability in gta 4 when we beat it 100% what can they offer us for completing the D.L.C 100%

Last edited by claud3; 11-25-2008 at 08:15 PM..
Old 11-26-2008   #41
lillb
Casual User

well wouldnt it just be another achievement/trophy for completing the DLC
not exactly sure what u mean by what else can they offer us
Old 11-26-2008   #42
claud3
Banned
Banned

what i mean is in terms of rewards 100% completion of the D.L.C what can they offer us

Like. Health is much improved

like: Faster reload

like: A vehicle reward

Last edited by claud3; 11-26-2008 at 04:54 AM..
Old 11-26-2008   #43
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
cool. But with all the trophies we have now. What rewards can we get for completing the D.L.C. That we don't already have

We already no clip ability in gta 4 when we beat it 100% what can they offer us for completing the D.L.C 100%
Erm... you keep referring to it as Trophies, int he Xbox 360 it's called Achivements. You do know it's exclusive to the Xbox 360 right?
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008   #44
claud3
Banned
Banned

Yes i know. I know it is a x-box dlc only. I am only say when you complete the game 100% do you get any rewards at the end. Or just as you say just get the Achivements
Old 11-26-2008   #45
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
they said its around $15 or LESS!