Old 11-21-2008   #1
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
GTA IV DLC Mystery

Well I was looking at images and I found a new gun that is in the game now, I have never seen this gun before in Niko Bellics time in LC. Im guessing its some kind of a silencer.

Old 11-21-2008   #2
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I might have been the silencer that was supossed to be in GTA IV
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008   #3
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Could Be. Never know though. Sucks I have a Playstation 3. Well, (: Not Really.
________
COLORADO DISPENSARIES

Last edited by Patrucci; 02-25-2011 at 09:02 PM..
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008   #4
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea didnt it say they were including new weapons?
Old 11-21-2008   #5
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Will they add new clothes to the game and maybe new weapons aswell
Old 11-21-2008   #6
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Rockstar said "new multiplayer modes, weapons and vehicles; and a diverse soundtrack with additional music" so we know new weapons no mention of clothes, but i'm sure there will be cause just in those pictures johnny is wearing clothes niko couldnt
Old 11-21-2008   #7
claud3
Banned
Banned

That is true. Thanks Lillb.

So looking forward to this. This will increase the online gameplay to how many modes now. And weapons i can only see about 5 new weapons
Old 11-21-2008   #8
lillb
Casual User

yea i'm curious to what mp modes will be added and weapons but im sure we'll get more info as the date approaches
i'd like to know the price also cause if its gonna be $20 it better have alot of content
Old 11-21-2008   #9
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
Rockstar said "new multiplayer modes, weapons and vehicles; and a diverse soundtrack with additional music" so we know new weapons no mention of clothes, but i'm sure there will be cause just in those pictures johnny is wearing clothes niko couldnt
He's also wearing a different jacket to the one he wore in Niko's story. In the pic he's wearing a leather jacket. In Niko's story he wears a black top with a green waistcoat.
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008   #10
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
I'm curious as to how much it will cost.
Old 11-21-2008   #11
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
oh my God fingerless gloves its happening now!!!!! i cant wait to Loook gangsta thanx for posting lile eace:
Old 11-21-2008   #12
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
It will be 15-30$
Old 11-21-2008   #13
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
The first pack will be free, the second pack will not be $15-30.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008   #14
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Schwab View Post
The first pack will be free, the second pack will not be $15-30.
I'm guessing anywhere between 800-1600 MS points.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008   #15
claud3
Banned
Banned

What about space. How big will it be what around 20 or 50mb