Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Lost and Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2008   #76
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
I'm hopeing to see a video before christmas.

Anyone have oppinions on how long the storyline will take to complete? I bet 10 hours.

Last edited by Jaytow; 11-24-2008 at 04:11 PM..
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008   #77
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
it seems so. 10 Hours as everyone is saying
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008   #78
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea i say 10 bucks for 10 hours seems relatively fair i hope its not more money for less time
Old 11-30-2008   #79
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
I just hope their is more than story line. More vehicles and shit. That'd be awesome. But I really hope their isn't a serious price tag on the DLC. If it is like 1200 points, I ain't buying it. I'd rather spend the money on something more meaningful to me.

I would wish for more humor and more innovative stuff. I highly doubt it will come though.
Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008   #80
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Well the story and veichles were already confirmed and so was the american price, it's 20 dollars.. Which means us in the U.k will probabily pay around 20 pound because we get it up the rear as far as electronics are concerned.
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008   #81
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ænemy View Post
I just hope their is more than story line. More vehicles and shit. That'd be awesome. But I really hope their isn't a serious price tag on the DLC. If it is like 1200 points, I ain't buying it. I'd rather spend the money on something more meaningful to me.

I would wish for more humor and more innovative stuff. I highly doubt it will come though.
The DLC will come with:

New Missions
New Soundtrack
New Vehicles
New Weapons

It will cost around 1600 Microsoft Points, which is the price of about Two Halo 3 Legendary Map Packs. This is definitely more worth than 6 Multiplayer Halo Maps!
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008   #82
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea when compared to multiplayer maps it will actually be a good deal cause i'm sure it will be alot more fun
I was stupid enough to buy the map pack for COD4 and i paid 800 ms points and it was a disappointment
just glad its not as much as shivering isles which was like 2400 i think
but this is probably not as long as SI
Old 12-01-2008   #83
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ænemy View Post

The game comes with:
A New Storyline with a New Lead Character (Lasting around 10 Hours) [GTA4 was touted as having a 30 Hour Storyline]
A New Soundtrack (Currently Unknown but will include new songs on Most of the Radio Stations)
New Weapons (Currently Unknown but is more than a few guns)
New Vehicles (Currently Unknown but is suppose to be more than a few Cars and Bikes)
New Clothing (New Main Character will have different options in clothing stores)
New Multiplayer Modes (Currently Unknown but is rumoured to be around 4 new co-op games)

Judging from the price this will be around 1600 Microsoft Points so it is clearly out of your range already, shame you won't get to see it.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008   #84
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
A New Soundtrack (Currently Unknown but will include new songs on Most of the Radio Stations)
Are you sure about that? I thought it was still unclear as to whether it meant new songs inserted into existing stations or additional station(s).
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008   #85
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
They liceneced a whole heap of songs that never appeared in GTA4, songs that would fit on the current stations, it only makes sense if these songs were to appear in the DLC, but then again, wouldn't be the first time they go music and didn't use it (see Vice City).
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008   #86
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Ah yes, I remember you mentioning some other Fat Joe song, plus there's the Airbourne one which I didn't think would fit into any station too well.

As for Vice City, I only remember a couple of songs, Boys Don't Cry & Hold the Line wasn't it? Hold the Line of course ended up on K-DST in San Andreas.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008   #87
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
The game comes with:
A New Storyline with a New Lead Character (Lasting around 10 Hours) [GTA4 was touted as having a 30 Hour Storyline]
New Weapons (Currently Unknown but is more than a few guns)
New Vehicles (Currently Unknown but is suppose to be more than a few Cars and Bikes)
New Clothing (New Main Character will have different options in clothing stores)
New Multiplayer Modes (Currently Unknown but is rumoured to be around 4 new co-op games)

Judging from the price this will be around 1600 Microsoft Points so it is clearly out of your range already, shame you won't get to see it.
This a great collection of stuff they are adding. I can not wait to see the new vehicles, clothes, weapons and listen to the new songs.
Old 12-04-2008   #88
lillb
Casual User

yea i can't wait either claud3 its coming out a little before my birthday so i'll prob get it as an early birthday present to myself
Old 12-04-2008   #89
claud3
Banned
Banned

it would be a great gift. So with all this great staff

Will it make you go throught for a second go
Old 12-04-2008   #90
lillb
Casual User

what do u mean by go through for a second go?